May, 2019 | 004

Billie's POV

"Billie, what the fuck? You can't just cuddle with a random girl." Q yells at me.

"She's not random, she's my best friend! Brandon, we were asleep, we can't control what we do in our sleep. It was an accident!" I shout back.

Right now, he's giving me shit for the whole thing with Carson. She's literally my best friend and nothing more than that. I don't even like girls.

"It still looked weird and you know that!" He shouts.

"Baby, I'm sorry, okay? I love you and you know that." I frown.

"Doesn't seem like that." He scoffs.

"Are you kidding me? Q, you're my boyfriend. I love you!" I shout back, holding back tears.

Out of nowhere, he punches the wall with his fist and my parents and Finneas come rushing in the back of the bus because of the loud noise.

"Brandon, what the hell?" My dad shouts.

He just rolls his eyes and I run out to the sitting area where Zoe and Carson are sitting with scared looks on their faces.

"Sit down! Go in your bunk or some shit, you need to calm down." Finneas shouts at him.

"Alright, man, chill." Q says as he goes to his bunk.

"Billie, what the fuck happened?" Carson asks.

"Not now, Carson." I say.

This is technically her fault and now my boyfriend is pissed at me. I don't want to talk to her.

"But, Bil-"

"Carson, just stop! I don't want to talk to you right now, okay?" I snap at her.

She gives me a sad nod and goes back to sit with Zoe.

We sit in silence for a few before Carson gets up and goes to her bed, shutting the curtain.

Shit, did I really upset her that much? I didn't mean to, I just don't want Brandon to get mad at me anymore..

Zoe rolls her eyes at me and sits next to me. "Billie, what the fuck is your problem?" She whisper yells.

"I'm sorry, Zoe! I'm just stressed out right now!" I sigh, holding my face in my hands.

"That doesn't give you an excuse to yell at Carson. You probably made her cry, you know how sensitive she is, Bil." She frowns at me.

"Fuck, do you think I did?" I ask her in a whisper and she nods at me.

"Should I go apologize?" I ask.

"Maybe give her a minute before you do. She's probably upset right now." Zoe tells me.

"Okay, thanks, Z." I give her a small smile and hug her.

"Of course. Now don't be a bitch anymore just because of your shitty boyfriend." She sighs.

"Zoe, he's not a shitty boyfriend, he's just... um.."

"You're literally proving my point right now." She laughs.

"He just has anger issues and stuff, you know? He can't help his feelings. I love him, Zoe. It's gonna be okay." I assure her.

"Okay, I'm just worried about you, Bil. You know you can always talk to me if you need to, right?" She asks and I nod.

I should probably tell her all the shit he's done, but I can't do that right now. I do love him, I do, but he's hard on me sometimes.

"Yeah, I know. I'm gonna go talk to Carson now." I tell Zoe and she gives me a thumbs up.

I walk over to Carson's bed and knock at the wall by the curtain. "Carson?" I ask.

"Go away, Billie." She sniffles.

"Car, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell at you, I'm just stressed right now." I sigh.

"It's fine, Billie. Just leave." She sighs.

"Can I come up there?" I ask.

"I just want to be alone right now. Please just go." She says.

"Okay.." I say sadly.

She's my best friend, I love her so much and I would never try to purposely hurt her. It kills me that I did.

I walk back to Zoe and she sits up, waiting to hear what happened and I just shrug.

I sigh and sit down next to her. She sees the sad expression on my face and hugs me. "It's okay, B."

"No, it's not. I made her cry." I say.

She holds me in her arms for a minute and pulls away to look at me. "Billie, she's fine. She'll be okay, I promise." She tells me and I nod.

"Do you want me to go talk to her for you?" She asks me.

"Yes please." I nod.

She gets up and walks back to Carson's bunk.

God, I'm so stupid.

Carson's POV

"Carson? Can we talk?" I hear Zoe say behind the curtain.

"Yeah, I guess. Come up." I say, opening the curtain and she climbs to the top where my bed is and sits next to me.

She sees my face and frowns. "Aw, Car, are you okay?" She asks with a concerned expression.

"I'll be fine." I laugh.

"Billie feels really bad, Carson. Could you at least talk to her?" She says.

"I guess I could talk to her once we get to the hotel. We're gonna be there soon, right?" I asks and she nods her head.

"Yeah, you kind of have to.." She says quietly.

"Um, why?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Claudia made a chart the other day to assign two people to each room and she.. assigned you and Bil to a room together.. so..."

"Zoe, seriously?" I sigh.

"You said you would talk to her!" Zoe says and I roll my eyes. "Okay, okay. Fine." I give in.

"Good. We'll be there soon, so let me know how it goes, okay?" She says and I say okay.

She smiles at me, giving me a hug before leaving.

Jesus, Billie makes life hard sometimes. She's my best friend and I love her, but Q is ruining her and getting in her head. She's not even like Billie anymore most of the time.

I just wish she could see what he's doing to her.

a/n 🫶🏻

a few more chapters from the past time and then we'll get to present time 💪🏼

love youuu