Dinner | 030

Carson's POV

"Mmm," Billie groans in her sleep. "Bil, you've been napping for 4 hours. Get up." I laugh as I shake her awake. "Carson, I'm tired!" She whines.

"We're going to Finneas' house soon, you need to wake up, baby." I brush her hair out of her face since it's all messy.

"Five more minutes please." She says sleepily. "Fine, only five, okay?" I tell her and she nods.

Once five minutes goes by, I shake her gently. "C'mon, baby, time to wake up."

"Can I have a kiss first?" She pouts and I roll my eyes. "You're so needy." I say before kissing her.

She's literally adorable, though.

"I'm not needy." She argues. "Okay, sure." I say sarcastically.

"Baby, I'm not needy." She rasps.

God damn, her voice when she just wakes up is so fucking hot. Okay, focus.

"Keep telling yourself that, princess." I pat her cheek and get off the bed. "Let's go."

"This is America, I have the right to sleep if I want to." She huffs.

"Take that right and shove it up your ass. Let's. Go." I roll my eyes again. "Damn, that's kinda kinky." She smirks, making me laugh.

"Billie, get your ass up. If I have to tell you one more time to get up, you're getting no attention from me and you know you'd die without that. 'Carson, I need cuddles! Carson, kiss me!'" I mock her.

"I'll beat the shit out of you." She warns jokingly as she stands up and walks over to me.

I literally tower over her and she starts laughing because she has to look up at me. "Why'd you have to be the one to be so tall?" She frowns.

"I don't know, ask your parents." I shrug and kiss her forehead. "C'mon, B, get ready to go." I tell her.

"Okay, fine." She sighs and I start to walk out of the room, but she stops me. "You can watch me change, you know. You literally fucked the shi-"

"See? This is why I'm leaving the room." I laugh and shut the door. I go out to the living room and sit down on the couch with Shark.

"Hi, Sharky boy." I coo at him in a baby voice as I pet him. He lays his head on my lap and I continue petting him.

Billie comes out of her bedroom and walks over to me. "Ready to go?" She asks.

"Yeah. You look so pretty, baby." I smile at her and stand up to walk to the door. "Thank you." She looks down to try and hide that she's blushing.

She's so fucking cute.

"Alright, you driving or me?" I ask her and she picks up her keys, showing them to me and I nod.

We walk out to the car and she opens my door for me. "Thank you," I smile at Billie and she smiles back before walking around to her side.

She gets in and starts driving to Finneas' house. We're going there to have dinner with him, Claudia, and Billie's parents. I haven't seen Maggie and Patrick in forever, so I'm excited.

The O'Connell's are like my second family.

We get to their house and get out of the car. Billie grabs my hand and interlaces our fingers before we walk to the front door. She knocks and Claudia answers it. "Hey, girls!" She smiles at us.

"Hi, Clauds." I hug her and so does Billie. "How's it going!" I ask her.

"Pretty good, how about you?"