October, 2019 | 008

Carson's POV

Tour ends next month and I'm happy to go home. Touring has been so much fun, but I miss my family.

My parents texted me earlier and asked if they could talk to me about something today, which I said yes to. I don't know what it is, but it's probably something about me coming home I would think.

"I'm gonna go in my bunk for a few to talk to my parents and I'll be right back." I tell Zoe and Billie.

"Okay." Billie says.

I walk over and climb up to my bed and get in. I pull out my phone and dial my mom's number.

She picks up and she says "Hi, honey. How are you?"

"I'm good, how are you doing?" I ask.

"Good, sweetheart. We miss you so much. There's something me and your dad wanted to talk about today with you." My mom says. She puts the phone on speaker so I can hear her and my dad.

"Alright, what is it?" I say.

"Honey," My dad starts. "This is a really big decision and we understand if you're mad at us, but I got a new job and it's going to be really good for us. I'll be making more money and getting more benefits."

"That's great, Dad. Why would I be mad about that?" I laugh.

"The job is in Florida. We're moving once you get back from tour." He sighs.

"What?" I shout. "No, you can't do this!"

"Carson, we're sorry, but it's for the best." My mom says.

"No, I can't leave behind all of my friends. I have a life here and I'm not going to Florida for a job!" I say, starting to get upset.

"Sweetheart, you don't have a choice. I'm so sorry, but the house is up for sale and we're moving at the end of November." Dad says.

"I can't believe you would do this! You can't make this decision without asking me!" I start to cry, but cover my mouth with my hand to muffle the sound.

"Carson, stop yelling. We're moving and that's the end of it." My mom says sternly.

I angrily hang up the call and I start to cry into my hands. I try to calm down and I wipe my eyes and come down from the bed to walk back to Billie and Zoe. It doesn't help me to stop crying when Billie's face drops when she sees my teary eyes.

"Car, what happened?" She says, immediately standing up and walking over to me.

I just shake my head since I can't make out any words and I hug her tightly, crying into her shoulder.

Billie looks at Zoe for help and she joins the hug.

"Shh, it's okay. Don't cry." Billie tries to soothe me.

"Carson, what's going on? You were fine a minute ago. What happened?" Zoe asks.

"My parents are moving us to Florida next month." I cry even harder as I speak.

Los Angeles has been my home my entire life. I don't want to leave. Especially not Billie or Zoe or Billie's family. I love every single one of them like they're my family and now, I'm moving away from them.

"What?" Billie and Zoe gasp at the same time and I nod.

"But you can't just leave! What about- what-" Billie tries to talk but she starts to cry as well.

The emotions hit all of us and before we know it, we're all crying, hugging each other.

Finneas and Claudia come out from their bunk and they see us crying. "Holy shit, what's wrong?" Finneas asks.

"Carson's moving to Florida." Zoe answers, sniffling in between words.

"She is?" He asks and we all nod.

"Oh, Carson." He frowns and hugs me.

"I don't want to leave you all. You're literally my second family and I'm being forced to move." I sigh, wiping the tears off of my cheeks.

"I can't believe this is happening right now." Zoe says. "They didn't tell you anything about this until now?" She raises her eyebrows and I shake my head.

"I'm so sorry, honey." Claudia says, giving me a hug.

"It's okay. I can't do anything about it." I sigh.

"It's not okay! I don't want you to go." Billie shouts.

"I don't either, Bil, believe me. But my parents aren't changing their minds." I frown.

The rest of the night was spent all together. We watched movies and hung out all night to try and cheer all of us up. No one could really forget about it all, but a distraction was needed.

For the rest of tour, we're going to be spending all the time we can together, because who knows when I'll see them again after I move.

I can't believe this is really happening. All of my life is going to be left behind. All my memories, my friends, my family that lives here. Everything.

I don't know how I'll ever forgive my parents for this.

a/n 🤍

womp womp

sorry i can't take shit seriously LMFAO

new chapter coming soonnn