Welcome to the family | 046

Carson's POV

It's been a little over a week since I was kidnapped by Brandon and I'm still a little paranoid, but otherwise, I'm doing better.

Billie won't let me out of her sight for more than 5 seconds. Like, whenever I go to the bathroom, she'll stand outside the door and ask if I'm okay.

No, bitch, I obviously fell in the god damn toilet.

That was mean, my bad.

But my point is, I love spending time with her, but she's being so overprotective. It's sweet that she cares about me, but I still need space sometimes.

I know she's just worried because I know she was scared when I went missing, but she needs to realize that it's not like I'm gonna get kidnapped every time I leave the room for one second.

I, of course, appreciate her concern, but sometimes it's a little too much.

"Are you okay?" Billie asks. "Baby, I'm just laying here." I sigh. "I know, I just wanted to make sure you were alright." She shrugs slightly. "Bil, you need to stop worrying. This is too much, my love." I tell her. "Carson, you don't know how scared I was. I thought I lost you forever. I just care about you." She starts to cry, making my heart break.

I frown and wrap my arms around her, hugging her tightly. "It's okay, B. I'm not going anywhere." I whisper. "Please don't leave me, Carson." She cries. "Billie, I'm never leaving you. Why would you say that?" I ask. "I thought you were gonna break up with me because of this." She sniffles. "What? Of course not." I shake my head. "You're stuck with me forever." I chuckle.

"I love you." Billie whispers. "I love you more." I smile softly. "Not possible." She says. "Oh, but it is." I laugh. She gets out of my embrace and kisses me. "Thank you."

"For what?" I ask. "Being you." She tells me. "You're my everything and I just care about you. I don't ever want to lose you again. Can you please just let me take care of you like this? At least for a little longer?"

"Okay." I nod. "Yeah?" She raises her eyebrows. "Mhm." I smile. "If it makes you feel better and gives you some peace of mind, then it's okay."

"Thank you, baby." She says, giving me another hug. "Of course." I plant a kiss on her cheek. "I'm sorry that I'm being dramatic about this, you're the one who's going through a lot right now. I feel like I'm invalidating your feelings." She sighs. "You're not, Billie. You're allowed to feel this way." I tell her.

"I am?"

"Of course you are. I get exactly how you feel, B. I was scared too and it's okay for you to still be scared because so am I." I say. "I'm sorry, Car." Billie says. "It's okay, really. I'm doing better and it's because of you, you know that?" I ask. "I love you." She smiles softly and lays her head on my chest. I wrap my arms around her and pull her close to me. "I love you."

Billie plays with my hair while we lay down together and I pull out my phone.

iMessage:

zoeee 🫶🏻

hey c

how are you doing?