Something between us | 015

Carson's POV

Today, I'm hanging out with my friend Larri for the first time in a while. Since I've started YouTube, I have gotten a lot of YouTuber friends, and he's one of them. We've only met once in person, but we're seeing each other again today.

I'm literally so happy to be back in California. I've missed it here so much. Especially missed someone.

I don't know why I'm thinking about Billie so much, I shouldn't be thinking of my best friend this way when I literally have a girlfriend.

Instagram:

cars0nbak3r

Liked by billieeilish and 869,237,280 others

cars0nbak3r felt cute might collab with @larray later idk 🤷🏼‍♀️

View all 26.4k comments

larray i'm not reading fanfiction with you again so don't even ask
^ cars0nbak3r aww 😞

user7 been waiting for y'all to collab

billieeilish what about me ☹️ i wanna be a youtube girl too
^ cars0nbak3r stick to singing b 🫶🏻
  ^ billieeilish offended

user33 I live for your youtube videos

nicolassturniolo He's scary so be careful
^ larray I AM NOT.

user662 okay but where's the video with billie

user_28 i'm gay
^ cars0nbak3r real

christophersturniolo Nick stalks your page
^ cars0nbak3r 🤨 @nicolassturniolo
   ^ nicolassturniolo I literally don't

Irl:

My Instagram comments are.. something.

There's a knock at my door, so I get up and answer it. "Hey, come in!" I say to Larri.

"Girl, this place is nice." He says, looking around.

"Thanks." I laugh. "It's good to see you again." I say, hugging him.

"You too, we haven't hung out in forever!" He says.
"Okay, Carson, I have to ask. Are you and Billie Eilish dating?" He asks and I nearly choke on air.

"What?" My eyes widen.

"Babe, I see the way y'all talk to each other in each other's comment sections." He laughs.

"Larri, you remember I literally have a girlfriend, right?" I roll my eyes and laugh.

"I'm literally gay, I can tell when people have something between them when they don't see it." He shrugs.

"Okay, you're not the last gay on Earth." I chuckle. "But she came out to me yesterday and she told me she likes someone, but she switched the topic when I ask her to tell me about them." I tell him and his jaw drops.

"She came out to you? Carson, are you dumb?" He sighs.

"She just said she likes girls and she recently realized it and she likes a girl right now, but she didn't tell me anything more about it." I shrug.

"Girl, what if it's you who she likes?" He questions.

"That's the problem!" I start as we walk to the living room and sit on the couch. "Okay, so, Billie was low-key my gay awakening when I was 11, but that's off topic. Anyways, I had feelings for her ever since then, but she was always straight, so there was nothing I could do about it. I moved to Florida when I was almost 18 and now I'm back at 21 and the feelings feel like they're coming back, but I have a girlfriend!" I sigh. "I love Kassie, but I've been pretty much in love with Billie for like, a decade!"

"Shit, this is a lot to unpack." His eyebrows raise. "Okay, does Kassie know about your feelings for Billie?" He asks.

"Me and Billie fell out of touch a little bit after I moved to Florida, but I still somewhat had those feelings for her because they never really go away, you know? So, when me and Kassie started dating, I told her all about it and she probably knows I still feel like that because I literally just die when Billie even looks at me." I groan, putting my head in my hands.

"Jesus, Carson. You're in deep, bitch." He laughs.

"Literally. And it's probably so obvious because that's literally the first thing you ask me when you get here." I sigh.

"It's painfully obvious." He says and I glare at him.

"But, the thing is, is that I love Kassie so much. She's an amazing person and a great girlfriend, but Billie, she's Billie. I can't get over her."

"Damn, the Male Fantasy chorus is a great example for how this is playing out right now." He says.

"Larri, not the time for quoting songs, especially when it's one of her's." I laugh.

"Okay, fair. Carson, I really think you should talk to both Kassie and Billie about this or somehow try to get over Billie." He suggests.

"You know what? Maybe I could set Billie up with someone." I say.

"Ooh, that's smart. But, is that really a great decision if you're in love with Billie? Wouldn't that hurt you?"

"Yeah, it'll hurt me a ton, but I have a girlfriend and I can't be feeling this way." I sigh.

"You can't ignore your feelings no matter how much you want to. Don't push them away just to make everyone else happy. You deserve to be happy, too." He tells me.

"Damn, the wise words of Larri today." I joke. "You're a great friend, you know that?"

"I know." He says sarcastically, flipping his hair which makes me laugh.

"I'll try to do something about this situation sometime soon, just not today because I mentally cannot do that." I say to him.

"Understandable." He shrugs.

I wish I could get over her.

holly speaks 🤍

i had to include larray and the sturniolo triplets i'm this story because i love them 🙏

love youuuu