Fight | 038

Billie's POV

"Billie, stop!" Carson slaps my hand away from the camera, making me laugh. Right now, Carson and I are filming a video for her channel where we're making cookies. It was random, but she wanted to do it and since I'm literally in love with her, I'll do whatever she wants.

"You have fucking orange dye all over your hands." She sighs. "You're the one who wanted to make orange fucking cookies to look like pumpkins!" I say in defense.

"And you're the one who keeps trying to touch the camera with your oompa loompa lookin' ass hands." She says, making us both giggle. "Aw, I'm sorry, can I give you a hug?" I ask since she's wearing a white shirt. "Yeah, nice fucking try, dumbass." She rolls her eyes.

"Surprising. You're usually dumb enough to fall for something like that." I smile to piss her off. "Okay, that's the end of this video, guys. I have to go beat my girlfriend's ass." Carson says to the camera.

"How about you beat my p-"

She covers my mouth with her hand. "Baby, time and place." She shakes her head as she sighs. "Alright, bye, everyone. B, say bye." Carson taps my shoulder. "Bye." I wave to the camera and Carson turns it off.

"You could not be more annoying, could you?" She turns to me. "Sorry, I didn't realize it was a crime to touch a camera." I roll my eyes.

"You better watch that attitude, Eilish." She says and I bite back a smile. "What are you gonna do about it?" I smirk.

"Make you sleep on the couch and I'll cuddle with Shark instead." She smiles. "Ugh, I just want some pussy." I groan. "Cry about it." She says.

"You know, I was actually gonna surprise you with something today, but never mind." I sigh dramatically. "Oh yeah? Like what?" She asks.

"I said never mind, Carson." I repeat. "C'mon, baby, don't be mad." She frowns. "You're mean." I pout and cross my arms. "Because I won't fuck you?" She asks as she scoffs. "Yup." I nod.

"You're difficult, you know that?" She sighs. "I'm aware." I smile proudly. "You're also the fucking horniest person I know." She adds.

"Oh, you should probably do something about that then." I suggest with an innocent grin. "Nice try, princess." She pats my head and walks to her room. "Oh, and wash your hands." She shouts to me.

"Hey, come back! I'm not finished being mad at you!" I shout to her. "I'm good, thanks!" She shouts back.

Ugh, this girl.

I roll my eyes and go to the sink, scrubbing the dye off of my hands.

Once I'm done, I walk to her room to see her in her bathroom, fixing her hair. I walk in and wrap my arms around her waist, resting my chin on her shoulder. "I thought you were mad at me." She says. "I wanted to hug you." I let out a small sigh.

"I love you, baby." She turns her head and kisses my forehead. "I love you more." I say.

"Not possible." She smiles. "Oh, but it is." I smirk and plant a kiss on her shoulder.

"You ready to go to your house?" She asks me. "Yeah, I am." I nod. "Okay." She smiles and we walk back to the living room. We both get our shoes on and I grab my keys. Carson and I walk to the elevator and go down to the parking lot where we get into my car and start driving back to my house.