Almost | 017

Carson's POV

"Carson, hurry the fuck up!" Billie shouts to me.

"Chill, I'm coming!" I walk to where she is in the kitchen and she has a smirk on her face and I roll my eyes.

"Billie, if you say 'That's what she said' I swear to fucking God." I say to her and she frowns.

"That's not what I was going to say!" She says.

"What were you gonna say then?" I laugh.

She sighs in defeat and I grin. "Exactly. That's literally what you were gonna say." I chuckle.

"Whatever, let's go! You take fucking forever!" She walks to the door and I follow her. We take the elevator down to the lobby and get in her car.

We've been hanging out literally almost every single day since we've since each other just like how we did when we were younger. I'm so happy we're close again, I've missed her a lot.

Right now, we're going over to Finneas and Claudia's house for a game night or whatever Billie said it was.

Kassie has been distant lately. I know she's super busy with nursing school, but I miss her. She rarely has time to text, let alone call.

"You okay?" Billie asks me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I nod.

"C'mon, Car. I know you. What's up?" She says, keeping her eyes on the road.

"I just miss Kass, that's all. She's been distant recently, but I know she's really busy." I shrug.

"It's gonna be okay," She gives me a small smile. "I know you miss her a lot, but I know you guys will be fine." She assures me.

"Thanks, B." I smile at her.

"No problem." She says.

We get to their house and Billie parks in the driveway. We get out and Billie knocks at the door. The door opens and Claudia stands there. "Hey, guys! Come on in." She smiles at us and moves to the side so we can walk in.

We both greet her with a hug and Finneas comes over to see us. "Hey, kid." He ruffles Billie's hair and she glares at him. "Don't mess up my fucking hair, dumbass." She says.

"Aw, you wanna look good for your g-" She cuts him off by kicking his shin. "Shut your mouth." She tells him and he puts his arms up in defense.

"Okay, damn. Anyways, hey, Carson." He says to me, giving me a hug. "Hi, Finn." I smile.

"She gets a hug and I don't?" Billie crosses her arms. "Yeah, you don't cause you kicked my fucking shin." He flips her off and she gives him a sarcastic smile.

"Finneas, be nice." Claudia says to him. "C'mon, let's go to the living room." She says and we follow her.

"Aw, is this Peaches?" I ask as I walk towards their dog who's laying on the couch.

"Yup." Finneas nods. I pet her head and smile. "Hi, little baby." I coo at her. "Guys, I'm fucking jealous. I want a dog so bad." I laugh.

"I told you already that you can come over to see Shark anytime." Billie laughs as she sits down.

"Yeah, but then I'd move in with you." I joke and she shrugs. "I'd be fine with that."

"I just bought an apartment, dumbass." I roll my eyes playfully as I sit down next to her.

"And?" She says, laying her head in my lap.

"And.. I just moved in. You want me to live with you that bad?" I chuckle while I play with her hair.