Moving in | 041

Carson's POV

"Finneas, you didn't come over here to stand around. You said you'd help!" Billie tells Finneas.

We're moving my stuff out of my apartment today because I'm finally moving in with Billie. I know I wasn't ready not that long ago, but now feels like a good time.

A week ago..

"B?" I said to Billie. "Yeah, baby?" She responded. "I've been thinking about it a lot and I really want to move in with you." I told her.

"Really?" She perked up, smiling widely. "Mhm. I think I'm ready." I nodded. "Damn, I need to wife you up like, right now." She smirked. "Calm yourself down, Eilish." I laughed. "A girl can dream." She sighed.

"I'm so excited though."

"Me too, baby." I agreed.

Present time..

"No, Carson's boxes weigh so fucking much." Finneas rolls his eyes. "Jesus, Finneas, just help them for fuck's sake." Patrick groans.

Finneas, Claudia, Maggie and Patrick came over to help Billie and I move my things out even though we insisted we could do it ourselves.

"Why can't Claudia do it? She's closer." Finneas shrugs. "My job is just to sit here and look pretty." Claudia smiles proudly.

"And you're great at it, babe." He smiles at her. "Ew, enough." Billie fake gags. "You and Carson are literally all over each other all the time, don't even." Finneas argues. "True. Carson, c'mere." Billie smirks.

I roll my eyes and walk over to her. She puts her hands on my ass and kisses me. "Mmm, I just love my girlfriend." Billie says to piss Finneas off. "Billie, please save that for another time." Maggie sighs.

"You're gonna give your poor mother a heart attack. Enough of this." I laugh. "I agree with Carson!" Finneas exclaims. "No one was asking you, dipshit!" Billie says to him.

"Say that again and I'm not helping you anymore." He tells Billie. "You haven't been helping in the first place." Billie rolls her eyes at him. "Um, yes I have." Finneas says. "Okay, what have you done then?" She asks him.

Finneas just crosses his arms and looks down at the floor. "Exactly." Billie chuckles.

These two are constantly having stupid sibling arguments.

"Baby, we're almost done anyways." I tell her. "I know." She gives me a small smile and lays her head on my shoulder. "You tired, princess?" I ask.

"Mhm." She nods and I wrap her my arms around her. "We're gonna go home soon." I say, kissing her cheek. She laughs softly and smiles up at me. "Home." She says.

"Our home, baby." I grin. "I can't believe you're gonna live with me now." She giggles. "We're like, super serious now."

"Were we not serious originally?" I ask. Her smile drops and her expression turns to a worried one. "No, baby, I didn't mean it like that, I-"

"Bil, I was just joking around. I know what you meant." I laugh. "Oh, okay, phew." She sighs. "I thought I accidentally started an argument."