I Will Defeat You!!

"After that, without Kiyoshi, we were crushed by the three Kings in the Championship league." Hyuga finished the story.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

"That's that." Hyuga finished the story before seeing your faces, "Come on, don't take it so seriously, it's just an old story. You don't need to worry about it."

"This is the only year I'll get to play with Kiyoshi. I don't want to have any regrets." Hyuga stated.

'Hyuga-san...' you thought, before being more determined than ever to win against Hanamiya.

∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘∘

It was the day of the finals of who gets to enter the Winter Cup. Seirin and Kirisaki Daiichi were practicing.

In the stands, Tōō was seen arriving on time to see the match, "Looks like we made it on time." Imayoshi, the captain said, seeing the teams warming up.

"We're here." Momoi untied a blanket they used to capture Aomine to join them in watching the match.

The ace was of course in a bad mood because of it, "That was a dirty trick." Aomine scratched his head.

"You're just too stupid, Aomine." Imayoshi only smiled.

There was a flashback to the past, the team lured Aomine by placing a dirty magazine of a female model.

Of course, the perverted man was excited to see such a magazine for free. But, once he grabbed the magazine, Aomine was caught, "Hey! Let me out!"

Back in the present, Momoi held her chin, "It was easier than catching a sparrow."

"This isn't Horikita Mai! It's Horiuchi Mako!" Aomine yelled at Imayoshi in anger, holding up the magazine in his hands.

"So what? They're both cute. Who cares?" The captain asked.

Aomine threw the magazine in anger at that, "I LIKE BIG TITS!"

"(Y/N)-senpai wouldn't like you even more if she caught you saying that," Momoi told her childhood friend who stiffened in his place.

"Are you kidding me?! No way he has a crush on Seirin's manager!" Wakamatsu yelled in surprise.

"Huh? You just found out? It was pretty clear when we played against them the first time." Imayoshi tilted his head towards Wakamatsu.

"He kept on betting Kuroko that if he won, he'd get to have (Y/N)-senpai to himself," Momoi explained to the team who hummed, an image created by her words.