Mistake

" How co-could you " Whispered Jin with a broken voice, after knowing what their omega did. The weight of the betrayal sinking deep into his core." HOW COULD YOU " He shouted again, feeling his chest tighten in pain as his heart realized the intensity of their omega's action in more depth with each passing second.

Namjoon stood there, head down in shame. Words failed him as he had nothing to say to defend himself, the thing he did was huge, a grave mistake and he knew it. He didn't have the guts to even look up in the eyes of his mates who stood in front of him devasted. Jungkook the youngest of them, was crying his heart out in the arms of Hoseok, yet showing no signs of calming down any sooner. Jungkook, gathering strength, slowly rose to his feet, attempting to regain his composure. With shaky steps, he approached Namjoon, whose head remained lowered, tears streaming down his face.

"Hyung," Jungkook's voice quivered, "why...? Didn't y-you think of us ... even for a moment?"

With a voice barely above a whisper, choked by regret, Namjoon murmured, "I'm so, so sorry... I didn't wa-want this."

" THEN WHY , HUH ? WHY? " Shouted Jungkook , shaking Namjoon holding his collar , desperation evident in his voice. Yoongi intervened, his tone laced with a mix of disappointment and disbelief. " How could you be so heartless Namjoon ? I feel ashamed to even call you my mate right now " " Someone like you can't even be our mate , we reje-

As Yoongi's words hung in the air, pointing towards a devastating decision, Namjoon interrupted him, desperation evident in his voice. " No hyung , I am s-so sorry ... Don't d-do that..." The mere thought of Yoongi completing that sentence was unbearable. He couldn't bear them rejecting him . That's so painful for him emotionally and as an omega .

" Why shouldn't we , huh ? Give us one reason to not ." Shouted Jin at the poor omega , who badly flinched . Tears blurred Namjoon's vision as he met the cold, disappointed eyes of his mates. Namjoon fell on his knees begging for forgiveness as he spoke " Hy-hyung I will do anything ... Just pl-please don't reject me ... So-sorry hyung"  Tension filled the room. The air was thick with unspoken emotions, regret, pain, and betrayal. All eyes were on the omega who was now on his knees, pleading for a chance. 

" You will do anything, hyung ?" Stepped in Taehyung as Namjoon messily nodded at the words, not caring about the consequences. " Then be our slave " The words echoed in the quiet mansion as Taehyung continued " Be our slave, do everything we ask you to do. Prove to us that you are really sorry, and you will work for forgiveness "  Namjoon looked up in disbelief , not believing the words his mate , his alpha was speaking " Tae wh-what are yo- " " You don't want our forgiveness ? Fine then ! We will reject you " Spoke Taehyung , his words not matching his innocent face at all . The others stood with shocked faces too , that wasn't something they thought of to punish Namjoon , their omega ,  but after getting a nod of assurance from Taehyung  and, trusting his judgment, the others followed him too . The pain of their omega's betrayal heavily weighed their heart . 

After a painful silence of 5 minutes , as the air remained thick all along a very broken and tiny voice was heard " I will d-do it ..." Agreed Namjoon , all he wanted was his mates warmth and comfort , their support and to gain it back he was ready to trade his life too . 

Taehyung stepped in again and spoke " That's what we expected from you , we will make sure to show you hell ! SLAVE "  Saying this all of them slowly retarded back into their rooms , leaving Namjoon alone in the dimming hallway, the word 'Slave' echoing painfully in his mind . He didn't know what his mates would do , he didn't know if he would regret agreeing , he didn't know if this would gain him forgiveness . But one thing he knew was , he was their slave now . Just a mere slave !  For what felt like hours, Namjoon sat paralyzed, with just the words of his mates playing in front of him like a movie  each memory accompanied by a fresh wave of tears. His tears didn't stop , not even for a second . Finally, after 4 hours he got up and slowly stumbled to his own room . The room felt oddly empty without the scent of his mates . He was getting anxious without their sweet scent as he frantically searched into his wardrobe to find their clothes at least only to find it empty . It didn't even have his own clothes too  . Realization hit him as he looked around and realized most of the things in his room were taken out and barely a bed and a table were left . Suffocating him even more into loneliness . He could just sleep off the night !

And this was just the start  . The emptiness of the room mirrored the void in his heart .

The next day Namjoon was painfully woken up by his sleep , as a cold bucket of water was emptied over his head . The shiverness due to the cold made him jolt up within a second from his restless slumber . Like a kicked puppy , he looked around to process what happened to see Jin standing there with a now empty bucket . 

" Hy-hyung what happ- " " Master " JIn intervened . Not understanding what Jin meant Namjoon scrunched up his nose in confusion and asked " Huh ? What do you mean hyung ? " 

Jin tightly held Namjoon's hair in his fist and dragged him closer to himself and spoke " Don't you understand at once , huh ? You are gonna call us master . You are just our slave now " 

Tears didn't take any time to invade his eyes as he looked down and spoke " Sorry ... ma-master"

"Anyways come down , you have a lot to learn and know " Saying this Jin left his vulnerable omega behind all by himself , not even seeing how his omega's whole face was red because of the cold and the constant crying .

How's it ? 

Do vote and comment !