Rules

"Anyways come down , you have a lot to learn and know " Saying this Jin left his vulnerable omega behind all by himself , not even seeing how his omega's whole face was red because of the cold and the constant crying .

All of them were seated on the couch waiting for Namjoon . With each second their anger toward Namjoon was increasing . Even though Namjoon just took 10 minutes to come down , the minimal time a person needs to freshen up . But f deor them, he didn't deserve even that . 

Sensing the tension in the room , Namjoon took very hesitant steps toward all of them and stood in the middle . For some reason, he felt that he shouldn't sit on the couch with them , oh and his intuitions couldn't be more accurate . "Kneel down " Ordered Jin as Namjoon wasted no time and sank down to his knees . 

" What took you so long ?" Asked Jimin , being the most impatient . Getting scared Namjoon spoke " Sorry I w-was taking bath ..." Jimin raised his eyebrows as if he still didn't got what he wanted to hear and Namjoon wasn't foolish to not understand the cue as after gulping on air he spoke " Ma-master " The grin on Jimin's face was enough to say that he was contended now . 

" Though You have already made a lots of mistakes at the start of the day itself , but we will go a little easy as it's your first day " Spoke Yoongi, and right after a sharp command rang in his ears " Now crawl here ! " Spoke Hoseok , as Namjoon looked down in shame getting on his elbows and knees, and slowly and painfully made his way towards them . The emotional pain was more than anything , his body was still too weak to bear any of it . But he did , just for his lovers !! 

His hair was harshly grabbed by Hosoek's hands , the same hand that used to caress them till just a day back . " Now what are you to us ?" Asked Jimin " A sl-slave " Spoke Namjoon in utter huimilationn . " Hmm that's right , and what are you gonna call all of us ?" Again asked Jimin as Namjoon continued " Master ! " 

" You learn fast but how dare you use the bed , huh ? We forgot to vacant that from your room mean you will take advantage of it ? " This time it was Jin , the one who had seen Namjoon still using the room . 

" Sorry Ma-Master I didn't know where else to sl-sleep " Spoke Namjoon making a scared eye contact with them , trying to look for any ounce of love or even sympathy but he found , None ! 

" First , lower your god damn eyes , they should always be down in obedience you SLAVE " Shouted Taehyung as Namjoon's eyes immediately shut down and he nodded his head . But his head was pulled back by his hair as the one holding them spoke " Words you punk " 

" So-sorry master " The whole session of discussing the rules was pure torture for Namjoon . He couldn't imagine how harsh they would actually go on him , if this was their definition of 'easy' . His every basic human right was snatched from him . 

He was supposed to be on his knees all of the time , the only time he was allowed to stand was when either he had to cook or climb the stairs . His big luxurious room was replaced by a small tiny store under the stairs which could barely fit his body without him folding his limbs . Even cooking was a problem , as he didn't even know the C of cooking . His lovers never let him do that as they knew how clumsy he could be and eventually hurt himself . But now did his mates care ? Not at all . But that came with the only advantage , he was allowed to have a phone during the time he would cook so that he could get help from the internet . But this just didn't end here . He was supposed to do all the chores of the house , on his knees . He was deprived off of his 8 hours of basic sleep , he was deprived off of  his right to eat with his wish , to drink with his wish . Luckily he could bathe without their permission , but only if he did that before any of them woke up . In short , if he were to move a leaf then also he needed their permission .

Namjoon thought how bad could it be ? His lovers would barely last a day or two seeing him so hurt and would forgive him or at least all of this . But the poor omega probably had no idea of how badly their hearts were filled with rage and anger . All of it was directed towards him , just him ! 

The rules just didn't stop there , there were a lot more to be added to the list as Yoongi told him "That's all for now . We will tell you the other ones as we go along " Namjoon was again gonna nod , but remembering how his hair were literally pulled out of his scalp earlier  for not speaking he spoke, " Okay , master !

" Now will you keep standing here like a lazy bitch or get up too ? Who is gonna cook for us ?" Screamed Jungkook at the terrified Omega , as Namjoon left after muttering a small sorry . 

With a lot of difficulties, he was able to cook a edible meal for them . His fingers were badly burnt as his only focus was to cook . All of them were sitting in the kitchen only , enjoying the view , enjoying how every time he would hiss with a burn or small cut . Namjoon didn't say anything though , not like he could . 

After serving them breakfast he was going to sit too on the table but was abruptly stored by Taehyung as he spoke 

How's it ? Do vote and comment . 

Also tell me if there are any mistakes , I am writing something like this for the first time so there might be many !