Collar

After one hour, Jimin came and instructed Namjoon to get to cooking and Namjoon looked at him with a little hesitation. When Namjoon still didn't move, Jimin tried to notice his eye movements and realized the clamps and anal beads which were still adorned on Namjoon's body.

"Ohh, baby wants them off huh?" Chuckled Jimin as he harshly pulled the clamps off Namjoon, pulling out a little skin because of the harsh tug. " AHH Master hu-hurts" Cried out Namjoon, which appeared as Music to Jimin's ears as he continued pulling out the beads without the slightest pause. Namjoon could only sigh in relief once they were out of him and he couldn't feel the painful stretch anymore. 

" Now go and make lunch, don't waste time. " Ordered Jimin as he left after handing Namjoon his phone to see the recipe. 

As usual, cooing wasn't an easy task but definitely the easiest out of all the things he had to do for the forgiveness of his mates. Once everyone was settled for lunch, Namjoon's hunger gnawed at him waiting and kneeling patiently for something to come on 'his plate' having nothing in his system since morning. The aroma of the food wasn't helping much with his hunger. However, the sight of Yeontan's dirty plate, a stark reminder of his mistakes, turned his stomach, threatening to induce a wave of nausea.

Once Namjoon sensed that they were all halfway through their lunch, he noticed there was nothing on his plate. He mustered up every bit of courage he had and spoke "Ma-master" he stammered.

His voice was very low, but amidst the only noise of cutlery, it stood out as all the attention turned to him. Jin engrossed in his meal, hummed in response, prompting Namjoon to continue, "Ma-master... My food ?"

Hearing this they all started laughing. Namjoon, feeling a flush of embarrassment, lowered his gaze, questioning whether he had said something wrong. Yoongi stood up and stood beside Namjoon, gripping a handful of his hair. Namjoon moaned in pain and looked up to meet Yoongi's eyes. 

"Well, you see... We don't wanna force our precious omega at all. We know he doesn't like eating from the plates... So we won't... We won't give you food, hmm" Spoke Yoongi giving a glance to Jin, who planned it all. Namjoon's eyes brimmed with tears at the thought of not getting food. In an instance he held Yoongi's leg and started begging him. 

" Master so-sorry... I wi-will eat the way you want... pl-please give me food... pl-please master I-I am so-sorry... " Yoongi looked down at Namjoon with a mixture of amusement and dominance, enjoying the control he had over the situation. While Jin smirked in victory, he thought it would take him at least a week to get this reaction from Namjoon, but he didn't expect it to be just within a day. He couldn't wait to see Namjoon licking the dirt off Yeontan's plate. 

" You want food ?" Asked Jin as Namjoon turned his head towards Jin and frankly nodded with tears running down his face. "Okay so before you get to lick the plate, lick my feet" Spoke Jin casually, as if he just didn't say one of the most huimiliating thing to his mate. Namjoon looked at him shocked , it just wsn't his hunger making him act this way. He had gone way longer than this without food rather it was all the emotional pain,the strain on his emotions, the ignorance of his mates that made him crave even negative attention from them. The request felt like a blow to his already wounded pride. 

With a deep breath, Namjoon reluctantly nodded, the tears still streaming down his face. He lowered himself to the floor, his hands trembling as he reached for Jin's feet. As he pressed his lips against Jin's foot, the taste of bitterness and shame lingered in his mouth. Along with that he could taste his own tears, which were now falling on Jin's feet .  The others watched in a mix of amusement and satisfaction, reveling in the power dynamic they had established.

It was too overwhelming, he wanted all of it to end. He wanted his nights to be spent in his nest with his mates not the crampy room. He wanted to be fed by their hands and not fed on their feet. He wanted none of it, but he wanted their forgiveness and with that came its consequences. 

Jin, with an air of superiority, observed Namjoon's compliance, a victorious smirk playing on his lips. "That's a good omega" he remarked,  "Now, you may have your food."

They all enjoyed the view of how they forced Namjoon to eat from the plate, and made him lick off all the dirt just like they made him do for Jin a few moments ago. Without an ounce of regret for hurting the pure soul they enjoyed the msiery of their omega. 

At night, he was again in the traumatising living room awaiting for his 'anticipated gift'. 

A wicked grin played on Jungkook's face as he approached Namjoon. In his hands, he held a shiny collar, the cold metal reflecting the dim light in the room. Namjoon's eyes widened, fear and confusion etched on his face as he gazed at the object in Jungkook's hands

"Time for your gift baby"   As Jungkook moved closer, he looped the collar around Namjoon's neck, the sensation of the cold metal sending shivers down Namjoon's spine. It clicked shut, securing tightly around his throat , a little too tight for his liking. 

"It just doesn't add beauty but also bruises" Right after which, Namjoon felt his neck burning, as the collar didn't stop emmting more heat. Namjoon's hands scrambled desperately, attempting to free himself from the burning confinement, but the collar resisted any attempts at removal. The intensity of the heat only increased, making his neck feel like it was on fire.

The others, seemingly unfazed by Namjoon's struggle, exited the room. The air hung heavy with an unspoken tension, leaving Namjoon alone with his ordeal. The voice echoed in his mind, hauntingly reminding him, "Try not to make mistakes." The words Jin said before leaving. 

 The emotional strain and physical discomfort weighed heavily on him, and he longed for a reprieve from the torment he was enduring. Yet, the pursuit of forgiveness had become a dark and degrading journey, one that seemed to have no clear end in sight.

Only Yoongi remained there, who had his turn today with Namjoon.

The moment he looked into Namjoon's eyes, he felt his world falling apart. The vulnerability reflected in Namjoon's eyes was like a mirror reflecting the shards of a broken soul. The innocence that once defined him now lay trampled. The hurt, palpable and raw, radiated from Namjoon's every pore. 

Yoongi, locked in a painful exchange of glances, felt the echoes of their fractured bond reverberating through the air. The fact that he couldn't even look into the eyes of his mate anymore , seemed to trigger something in him, something for better. The same eyes which held the whole world's love for him. 

Instead of dragging Namjoon to his room and destroy him. Yoongi left the house,  disappearing  into the shadows of the moon. All while Namjoon knelt there, thinking he again did something wrong to anger his alpha.

How it it , Do vote and comment ! 

35+ Votes for the next chapter