The Dark Lord's Request

Rhiannon woke up, anxious but ready for the day, she sat on the side of the bed and stared at her feet "Good morning Rhiannon" Luna popped out of no where "Good morning Luna" Rhiannon grabbed her uniform, a white dress shirt, short black dress with a Ravenclaw patch, knee-high black socks, black shoes, and her robe to finish it off and headed off to the Great Hall for breakfast. She saw Hermione sitting at the Gryffindor table, she decided to join her. "Hermione, I have some information about that "thing" last night" Rhiannon tried to be discreet so no one would find out "What thing?" Hermione asked
"The thing" She looked her dead in the eyes, trying to hint about the dress "Im confused"
"hold on"
"Alright, you are freaking me out, Rhiannon"
"Shhh," She closed her eyes
It's about the dress
"How did you do that, I heard you without you talking"
"Shhh, I didn't think it would work, I was reading about telepathy last night, anyway last night I was thinking and I grabbed the box and tried a technique of touching the dress to try and figure out who gave it to me and I saw something"
"And? who was it"
"I saw a boy, I couldn't see his face though, but I saw a ring on his hand"
"A ring, what kind"
"I don't know exactly, it was silver and chunky-ish,"
"Could be Snape, he wears rings" Hermione laughed "Ew Hermione" They started to eat breakfast, but she noticed Draco wasn't there for breakfast today, it's not like she cared if he was there, it's was just odd. "So Rhiannon, how is school going so far?" Harry asked "Its going well, I've learned lots, so much has happened in these two days" She laughed and finish up breakfast. After breakfast, her and Hermione surprisingly had all their classes together. The both of them walked to potions, and she was excited to finally get her hands on something. They walked into potions and she noticed Severus was the potions professor, it made her feel more comfortable knowing he was the professor. "Welcome...students, your first class, potions,"  Severus spoke in a very deep voice. After some time, Hermione would try to bug Rhiannon about the boy with the ring who bought her the dress, it was getting annoying but it's understandable, if someone anonymously bought Hermione a dress she would bug her as well. "Tomorrow we will be making a potion, Felix Felicies" Rhiannon went to gather her things but Severus walked up to her "I need you to stay back, Dumbledore told me to help you with your powers"

*

"Draco come downstairs please" He heard his mother yell from the bottom of the stairs, he sighed and stood up from his bed, picking out a suit for the day. He took his shirt off, the sting from the large cut on his abs as he lifted his arms was still bothering him, that was the last time he tried to tend to the peacocks. He slipped a black turtle neck with a matching black blazer with black pants and opened the door and walked downstairs, nervous for what is waiting for him downstairs. He walked into the main lobby and saw the table packed with people, he had never seen any of these people before, except his parents and aunt Bellatrix, but he also saw a bald head appear amongst the others "Ah Draco, my boy, come sit" It was the Dark Lord. "Draco hurry," His father said under his breath. Draco walked over, feeling frightened but also blessed to be in his presence. All he heard was his father talk about this Dark Lord, he talked about him like he was royalty to them, that's all he ever grew up hearing. "Now where were we, oh yes the girl, she needs to be killed, she is a danger to us, either she becomes one of us or she dies" Draco lowered his head and wondered who this girl was that he wanted to kill so bad, he thought no one could beat him, or get in his way "I tried killing her with a very strong curse and she beat me, I can't have that" Then he remembered Rhiannon was almost killed in the Great Hall by a curse, there is no way he is talking about her, right?.
"Draco you go to school with her correct?" The Dark Lord asked "Who?" Draco snapped out of his thoughts "Rhiannon Black, you will be my eyes on the inside, yes?" As he said this to Draco, his heart dropped, he knew he couldn't do that. "My lord I do not want to be rude but-"
"Draco will most definitely, right Draco?" His father cut him off. "Perfect, this will be your first mission, this will prove you are worthy to be one of us...soon" He knew what he meant. Draco never wanted to turn out like his father, a death eater. It was late and everyone was leaving. Draco's father was showing everyone to the door and kissing the Dark Lord on his hand, it was repulsive. Draco started to walk to his room to think things over, but his father  started to speak to call him over "Draco, I need to speak with you" He walked back over to his father, ready to not hear the end of it "Why were you going to reject the Dark Lord? he is our leader"
"Father, I can't do something like that, it's weird, following a girl around"
"She isn't just a girl, she is our enemy, you will do what you are requested to do, soon enough you will prove your loyalty and become one of us" Draco sighed and looked away "Don't tell me you have gone soft because of a girl, a Mud blood"
"No Father, I will do it, anything to prove myself to the Dark Lord" He said, to shut his father up
"That is more like it, when the time comes you will see how important it is, tomorrow you will return to Hogwarts and do what you need to do, understand?"                                                                "Of course father" Draco is terrified for that day. He went back to his room, feeling terrible. He did not want to be involved with her, let alone be the reason she gets hurt, again. He hated having thoughts about her, now be has to follow her around like some dog, he hated the fact he doesn't hate her like the rest do, this had to be a nightmare.