~ 000 ~

Madelyn Rivers never did get the chance of normality. Growing up as a Siphon in a strong coven in England showed her that she was abnormal. She was an abomination. At age 10, her coven kicked her out, forcing her to live with a family friend in America. Little did she know that this would allow her to feel normal. Well, normal-ish. Sheila Bennett never was like other witches. She took Madelyn in and treated her like a normal kid. She even taught her magic and gave her an amulet with some for emergencies. For seven years, Madelyn felt normal. She felt accepted. That changed when Stefan Salvatore started at Mystic Falls High.

Stefan Salvatore's walking into Madelyn's life made all the dominoes fall. The normal-adjacent life Maddie hoped for came crashing down as vampire after vampire came into Mystic Falls. Madelyn once again realised she never got to have an everyday life. However, this time, she didn't look down on herself or think she was an abomination. All her friends ensured this and wouldn't let her believe any differently. With a new confidence in herself and her abilities, she welcomed the supernatural and was ready for anything that was coming. Katherine Pierce proved to Madelyn that she was not prepared for anything. 

Katherine Pierce showed Madelyn that no matter how strong you are, everything in your life could fall apart.  Stefan Salvatore may have been the first vampire Maddie met. He may have brought the supernatural back into Madelyn's life, but Katherine was the actual destruction. Katherine Pierce arriving in Mystic Falls caused a cascade of dominoes and Madelyn. Sweet Siphon, Maddie died. 

When she died, she still had Damon's blood in her system, guaranteeing that she would return. Little did Madelyn or any of her friends know that the now Heretics life would become immensely more complicated all because Katherine Pierce decided to kill her. She starts remembering a past life that intersects with her current one in complicated ways. 

\\\\\ Starring \\\\\\

Adelaide Kane as Madelyn Rivers

The TVD cast as themselves 

------------------------------

So this is my new book! I love what I have so far and look forward to you all reading it! I have the first few chapters done and will hopefully start uploading them soon.