Family Day [2]

"What's your problem?" Jamie glanced at his wife as they stopped at a red light.

"Amina"

"Aminata"

"Don't call me that" She mumbled quietly. Pushing his hand away when he put it on her thigh.

"You're acting crazy right now."

"No, you know what's crazy right now? My son laying in my arms telling me that his father hates him and wants to give him back."

"Oh my god, Amina. The kid's dramatic. It's not the end of the world. I'm not going to sit here and argue with you. Have you noticed that everytime we argue it's about João?"

"What are you trying to say?"

"I'm not trying to say anything. I said what I needed to say. Everytime we argue it's over him. I'm tired of it. We never had this many arguments before him."

"You're going to really piss me off and the way I'm feeling right now you're going to make me lose it, so you better think before you speak."

"Alright, Alright" London reached in between the two and turned the music up so the kids wouldn't have to hear.

"-That's not the point! He's a child. He's a baby. You tell me you don't want to be like them but you act just fucking like her."

"Don't bring that up, Amina"

"Mommy say a bad word" Amir gasped, not used to Amina's foul language.

"Drop me home." Originally London has been staying with Jamie and Amina to help with the babies, she wanted to spend more time with her family but she couldn't with the arguing.

"Come on littles." Samira got out and Amir followed.

"I wanna stay with my mama" João whispered quietly, not wanting his dad to hear.

"Mama and daddy need to talk, come."

He shook his head, Flinching when Jamie turned around.

"Get out of the car and go with your aunt"

"I want my mommy"

"Make me get out of this car." João was scared but refused to leave Amina. He didn't want Jamie to hurt her like his old papa did. So he shook his head. Jamie got out of the car and walked over João's door.

"I'm tired of having to repeat myself-"

"Mama, Mommy!!" João quickly got out, opening Amina's door. She pulled him into her lap.

"You got one more time to put your hands on him, Jamieson."

He still grabbed João and shoved him into London. She managed to catch him before he fell.

"Are you okay?" London was shocked, she's seen Jamie pop João before but she's never seen him this aggressive with him. João nodded standing up.

"I'm done." Amina removed the two rings that she's worn since the age of 23 and gave them to Jamie.

"What?"

"Let's go" Amina spoke to her children in a scarily calm tone. Amir and Samira walked over to Amina not sure what to do.

"You're not taking my kids"

"What kids? You don't have any, these are my kids. Remember you don't want them? You're not ready to be a dad"

"I said I don't want him. You're not taking my kids from me. Samira and Amir, let's go. Now Jamie's stern tone got the younger two of the three moving while João stood in between his mother and aunt with no reaction. He just confirmed what he already knew.