Amina's Long Day

⚠️Light Mature Content⚠️

Amina got out of her car sighing when she heard João crying. From outside the house. She had such a long day, she wasn't in the mood.

"Shhh, mommy's home" She could hear Jamie shushing their son. His cries died down and she hesitantly unlocked the door. She was hoping and praying that there was no blood or a hurt baby.

"What's wrong?" Jamie was a bit scared seeing the look on his wife's face. She looked pissed off.

"Nothing. He's just sleepy" Jamie held Joãos head down so she couldn't see the damage.

"João"

"Yes mommy"

"Are you okay?"

"Yes" Amina stood behind Jamie pushing the beanie he was wearing back. She didn't see any visible injuries so she left it alone.

"Be careful you two. Good Night. I love you both and if you're hungry use my card."

"Are you okay?" Jamie asked and Amina nodded.

"What happened?"

"I said I'm fine."

"You're obviously not fine."

"I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay. I think I may have burned a hole in your blazer by accident."

"How?"

"Well, I was trying to iron your work clothes." Amina sighed.

"Thank you for trying, baby. Maybe practice on our sheets or something. My clothes are expensive." She was quite calm and quiet which worried Jamie. She had to be upset about something.

"I'm sorry. Wanna go shopping?" She shook her head and went to go look at her clothes. She didn't want to go shopping?? Jamie was wondering what happened to his wife.  Although,  he wasn't too worried.  She would tell him eventually.

"Come on Mimmo" João grabbed his dad's hand and they ran up to the master bedroom.

"We have to make mama a warm bath. Hurry"

"What do I do?"

"Pour some soap, mimmo. Not a lot" Jamie turned on the water watching to make sure João didn't put too much soap.

"That's enough"

"Pick one" he took out a basket of bath bombs from under the sink.

"Mmm, sharky!"

"No, mommy doesn't like those."

"Okay. Flower"

"Okay. We'll put it in once she gets in. Put these in" João threw the flower petals into the bubbles from the soap. 

"High five. Good job" João smiled high fiving Jamie.

"Boys. Get out." Amina knocked on the door. There's like five or six bathrooms in this house and they choose hers.

"No, no. It's for mommy" Jamie picked João up before he could get into the bathtub.

"Why"

"Put back on your boxers."

"Babe. Get out"

"Why mommy?"

"Mommy needs some mommy time without daddy and her baby."

"Okay. Have fun without you baby and daddy. . ." João frowned, walking out of the bathroom and right past his mother. Jamie followed, closing the bathroom door behind him. He also walked past her and she began to feel bad.