Pleasing Her

⚠️Mature Content. I'm not the best smut writer but I tried, it's hard. Anyways, read at your own risk.⚠️

Jamie picked Amina up, setting her on their kitchen counter. He cupped her face gently and kissed her.

“Jamie-”

He shushed her burying his face in her neck. He licked from her collarbone up to her chin before gently biting it. He turned his focus back to her neck, kissing and sucking on her oiled skin. She moaned quietly when he began sucking a dark hickey on the tattoo under her left ear. Her eyes closed when he bit at her sensitive skin. She shuddered when his hands brushed past her pierced nipples. He began to knead her thighs, his cold hands dancing up to her waist. He traced the impression left by her waist beads. Feeling self-conscious about the weight she had put on she sat up and put her hands in front of herself. He pushed her hands away, looking up at her.

“Keep them on the counter” He warned her, toying with the straight barbell. She hissed when he twisted it. He left a trail of kisses and love bites from her neck, to her breast and down to her stomach. He laid her down on the counter and she arched her back off the cold marble top.

“Cold, baby?”

“Mhm,” She nodded with a smile. He stood up going to grab something to put on the counter. She grabbed him back by his shirt and pulled it over his head. He laid it down before laying her back down. He continued to lick and kiss all over her body. He paid extra attention to his favorite part of her,  her thighs, spreading her legs so that her outer thighs were touching the counter. She tried not to laugh when he lightly traced around her inner thighs and aching sex.

“Stopppp” Her eyes turned into crescents when she smiled.

“You're still ticklish, baby?”

“No”

“Don't lie” he began tickling his wife, making her laugh and squirm trying to get away.

“You are!”

“So what.”

“I like it, I'm not complaining.” He wrapped his arms around her thick thighs and pulled her back down to the end of the counter.

“Do you like these panties?”

“Why?” The devious grin on his face told her everything she needed to know. 

“Yes, don't rip them.”

“I'm not going to rip them. I was just asking.” He pulled her panties to the side kissing her second pair of lips. He ran his finger through her folds watching a line of slick connect him to her. He put his middle finger up to her mouth and she began to suck on it, her sharp brown eyes locking with his lust-filled ones. He pulled her panties back over so she was fully covered and leaned over her sharing a kiss so he could taste her. She broke the kiss with a moan when she felt his erect member pressed against her now-soaked center.

She wrapped her arms around him, hugging him. Wanting to feel close to him. He rolled his hips against hers, her soft moans exciting him. She snuck her hand in between them trying to reach into his sweatpants.

“Be patient, baby” he grabbed her wrist with a ‘tsk’, pinning them both above her head.

“Put it in already!” She whined, making him give her a look. She mumbled an apology.

“Don't do it anymore”

“Sorry, baby”

“Good girl” She looked away bashfully reminding him of when they first met.

He bit her panties, pulling them off with his teeth, and stuffed them in her mouth. He kissed her over the panties and used his hands to reveal her glistening bundle of nerves. He watched her pulsate with desperation. Her words were muffled by the green lace in her mouth. She raised her hips wanting him to do something and stop teasing her.

He ran his warm tongue through her arousal coated folds. Flicking his tongue when he reached her clit. She hummed, laying her head back and closing her eyes. He sucked on her clit, rhythmically opening his mouth, releasing pressure so she didn't cum too fast. He knew she didn't do too well with overstimulation. Her well-manicured hands made their way into his wavy hair when he slipped his tongue into her.

“Fuck!” She cursed breathily feeling him wander around inside of her. She opened her eyes when he stopped. She reached down, touching herself. He let her while he grabbed something from their room.

Her moans became high-pitched and more frequent as she approached her climax.

“Baby, Baby.” He warned pulling her hand away.

He put his pillow on the island instructing her to get on her knees. He took the panties out of her mouth and threw them somewhere, he wanted to hear her. He gently pushed her down so she was face down ass up and began tongue fucking her from behind. Unable to mutter a sound as she was overcome with pleasure, she reached her hand back trying to get him to let up.

“Baby. . .baby, fuck, please!” She pushed his shoulder, crying out when he pinned her hands to her back. She dropped her hips trying to escape his skilled tongue as another wave of pleasure came over her but he was having none of it. He aggressively pulled her back up and wrapped his left arm around her waist, the right gripping her ass. He smacked her ass when she continued squirming and trying to get away. He didn't know she came already and was cumming for the second time. At least that was the case, he stood up when her body started tensing. She laid on the island no longer caring about how cold it was. Her legs pressed together, slick covering her inner thighs.

Jamie loved watching his wife tremble. Her chapped lips were parted as she exhaled through her mouth. He would give her, her five minutes but he wasn't done with her. Far from it.

“Baby, you alright?” He asked, pouring her a cup of water.

“Mmmm” She squeezed her thighs together, still riding out her high.

Part 2??