Workout

The air was thick with an awkward tension as both Kakashi and Kara sat across from each other in their room, silently eating the room service they ordered. They opted to lay low for the night following the events of the afternoon. They were not sure as to whether the mercenaries were onto them and not wanting to blow their cover, they thought it would be best to stay in the room for the remaining of the day. Neither had barely spoke since their kiss in the alley. Every once in a while one would catch the other looking at them and quickly look away blushing as they remembered the intensity of the kiss.

"I'm going to take a shower" Kara sheepishly said, breaking the intense silence. Kakashi only nodding in response as he watched her walk towards the bathroom, his eyes dropping to her ass as she slightly swayed them.

Fuuck. I'm in trouble now. He thought to himself as he struggled to prevent images of a naked Kara in the shower. The visualisation of her with the water running down her breasts as she washed her body. Just picturing how she foamed the soap over herself was strong enough to slightly harden his length as he quickly adjusted himself.
I need to get her out of my head before I get a full on boner.

Kakashi decided to release some of his energy through a small workout, anything to get the sexual thoughts of Kara out of his head. He removed his normal top from his casual disguise to him just wearing his undershirt with the mask attached and changed into a pair of baggy jogger shorts. He proceed to move some furniture in the room to give himself some space while he does his exercises.

Kara was still in the shower, taking longer than usual which Kakashi took noticed of while he was doing his workout. Once she was finally done, and stepped out of the bathroom wearing only her tight vest top and tiny bed shorts, she walked into the room to see a sweaty Kakashi doing way too many press ups.
Fuck he's doing this on purpose the jerk.

Kara quickly walked over to the bed and got under the covers, trying to hide her reddened face behind her Icha Icha book. Though her eyes couldn't help but glance over to Kakashi and admire his strong muscular body as he continued through his workout.
His undershirt proudly showed how chiselled he truly was. Kara watched as she could see the sweat slowly running down his face, his hair sticking to his forehead providing evidence on how hard he works his body. Kara started to feel a burning heat between her thighs as she watched him. Picturing how hot it would be if he were to fuck her in that position. Him on top, her below, watching the sweat drip down his face and chest as he pounded into her.
Kara tried to refocus her mind on her book, probably the worst book to be reading as she found herself getting hotter and more turned on as she pictured her and Kakashi as the characters together in the sex scene she was reading.
I'm going to need another shower in a minute if he doesn't stop soon.

As if he read her mind, Kakashi stood finishing his workout and headed to the bathroom. Taking a quick glance and Kara, catching her looking at him all flustered. He chuckled to himself as he saw how bright red her cheeks were. He was a genius himself and knew she was stealing glances while enjoying the show he was putting on.
Kakashi's shower was quick and he soon returned to the room to see Kara had already turned to sleep on her side facing from him. He joined her in the bed, knowing he wouldn't be able to sleep as images of Kara still roamed through his head. He led there in the darkness for several minutes before he tested to see if she was still awake.

"Kara, you up?" He whispered, not wanting to wake her is she was asleep.

"No" she responded in a soft sarcastic tone.

"Can I ask you something?" His tone was soft and had a slight wonder to it. There's been a question on his mind for a few days and finally decided to ask for answers.

"Urgh what is it?" She turned over to face him, propping her head up with one arm.

"You know the night in the cave?"