Race 🍋

The night passed like a dream, wrapped up in each other's arms. As morning light seeped through the blinds, their bodies glistened with sweat and desire. They lay entwined, still breathing heavy from the passion they had shared.

Kakashi ran his fingers through Kara's hair, feeling the weight of what had just happened between them. He had never felt this way about anyone. For so long, he had pushed her away, denying the feelings that had been brewing beneath the surface. But now, there was no denying it. "I love you," he said.

Kara turned to face him, her eyes filled with the same intensity as his. She smiled softly, tracing her fingers along his jawline. "I love you too, Kakashi."

He smiled back at her, feeling a weight being lifted off his chest. For the first time in a long time, he felt at peace.

As the morning sun continued to rise, Kakashi and Kara stayed wrapped in each other's arms, basking in the warmth of their newfound love. The tension that had once filled the air between them had dissipated, replaced with a sense of contentment and belonging.

Kakashi gently brushed his lips against Kara's forehead, savoring the moment. "I never knew it was possible to feel this way," he whispered, his voice barely above a breath.

Kara looked up at him, her eyes sparkling with emotion. "Me neither. But I'm so glad we finally stopped getting in our own way."

They stayed there in silence for a while, simply enjoying each other's presence. Kakashi felt a sense of completeness wash over him, a feeling he had never experienced before. It was as if all the pieces of his life had finally fallen into place.

With a smile playing on his lips, Kakashi leaned in to capture Kara's lips in a gentle kiss, pouring all his love and adoration into the simple gesture. Kara responded eagerly, her hands reaching up to cup his face as their kiss deepened. In that moment, surrounded by the warmth of their embrace, everything else faded away.

As they reluctantly parted, Kakashi gazed into Kara's eyes with a newfound sense of certainty and determination. "I want to be with you, Kara. No more hiding, no more pushing you away. I love you, and I want the world to know."

Kara's heart swelled with happiness at his words, feeling a weight lift off her shoulders. She had longed for this moment, for the chance to openly love and be loved by Kakashi without reservation. "I want that too, Kakashi."

Their hands intertwined, fingers lacing together in a silent promise of commitment. The future stretched out before them, filled with endless possibilities and shared adventures. Kakashi pressed a soft kiss to Kara's forehead.

"Seeing's as we've got a couple of days off now, what did you want to do today?" Kakashi asked.

"Well I usually go for a run first thing, while the sun is still coming up.." Kara said turning her eyes to see the world outside her bedroom window. "Did you want to join me?" She smirked.

Kakashi's lips curved into a grin, his eyes reflecting mischief as he considered her invitation. "A run with you at dawn, huh? I'm not sure you could keep up with me," he teased, a playful glint in his gaze.

Kara raised an eyebrow challengingly. "Oh, you think you are faster than me, do you? I'll have you know, I'm not planning on going easy on you just because you're my boyfriend now." Her tone was light, but there was a flicker of determination in her eyes.

Chuckling softly, Kakashi stood up from the bed and stretched casually. "Well then, it looks like I have no choice but to accept your challenge. Just don't choke on my dust," he teased, moving towards the door.

As they made their way outside, the crisp morning air greeted them, filling their lungs with freshness. The sky was just starting to lighten with the promise of a new day.