Kabuto v Kakashi

Kakashi and the rest of team 7 stood before her and Kabuto, Kakashi's expression a mix of concern and determination. He had finally caught up to her after weeks of searching and tracking.

"Ka..ka..shi!" She struggled to say as Kabuto continued to hold her by her hair, tears and blood mixing together on her cheeks. His heart fell to his stomach when he took notice of the sorry state she was in. It was clear looking at her battered and bloodied body that she has gone through something terrifying.

"Kakashi Hatake, the copy ninja, how nice of you to join us, seems you're just in time to watch me discipline my little toy." Kabuto sinister smile stretched across his face sending a chill down Kakashi's spine, he quickly understood what he meant by toy. Kabuto quickly moved his hand to Kara's throat, one-handily strangling her when Kakashi threw a shurikan, perfectly hitting Kabuto's hand, causing him to drop the hand that was wrapped around her neck. Kabuto screamed in pain as he watched the blood stream down his hand and fingers. He chucked Kara to the side as he soon launched an attack on Kakashi.

"Sakura, get Kara!" Kakashi exclaimed as he engaged in a fight with Kabuto. Naruto and Sai assisting him. Kakashi, his Sharingan spinning to life, moved with the grace and precision. He anticipated Kabuto's every move, countering with lightning-fast strikes and a deadly arsenal of jutsu. The air crackled with energy as their attacks clashed, sending shockwaves through the chamber. Naruto's movements were a blur as he struck with a combination of taijutsu and Rasengan, each blow carrying the force of a raging tempest. His eyes gleamed with a fierce determination, unyielding in his pursuit. And Sai, a master of ink-based techniques, utilized his artistic skills to conjure creatures and weapons to aid in the battle. His ink leapt from his brush, forming powerful constructs that engaged Kabuto on multiple fronts.

Sakura had reached Kara, pulling her to the sidelines of the battle. Her hands glowed green as she used her medical ninjutsu to heal many of Kara's wounds. Her heart sank noticing all the types of bites and bruises, she tried to heal the ones closer to Kara's intimate areas so the others may not see but there was so many.

The chamber echoed with the clash of steel, the roar of jutsu, and the shouts of combat. Sparks flew as blades met, and the ground trembled beneath the force of their strikes. Each of them pushed themselves to the limit, drawing upon reserves of strength.

Kabuto and his mastery of medical ninjutsu allowed him to mend his wounds with startling efficiency, and his offensive techniques were executed with lethal precision. He moved with a fluidity that belied his strength, countering their every assault with a calm and collected demeanor.

As the battle raged on, it became evident that victory would not come easily. The stalemate persisted, each side unwilling to yield. Fatigue began to set in, but their determination burned brighter than ever. Kakashi, Naruto, and Sai synchronized their attacks, launching a coordinated assault on Kabuto. Their combined efforts overwhelmed him, forcing him onto the defensive. But Kabuto, undeterred, unleashed a devastating earth style jutsu, shaking the very foundations of the chamber. The force of it sent Kakashi, Naruto, and Sai sprawling, leaving them vulnerable and exposed.

Kara's eyes opened to see Kabuto, move across the room to Kakashi, who was pushing himself off the floor. His energy and chakra nearly drained from the intense battle. Fear flowed through Kara as he neared Kakashi, afraid of what he will do. Just as Kabuto prepared to deliver the finishing blow to Kakashi, a defiant voice pierced the chaos. "Noooo!" Kara, battered and bloodied but fueled by a fierce resolve, emerged from the shadows. With a cry of determination, she launched herself in front of Kakashi, taking the full brunt of Kabuto's chakra-infused scalpels attack catching him and Kakashi off guard. Kabuto's ability to practically transform his hands to sharp blades, infused with chakra, attacks the keys points of the body, slicing muscles and tendons leaving Kara crumpling to the ground. The impact sent shockwaves rippling through her body, her senses overwhelmed by searing pain as Kabuto's blades tore through her flesh.