'Lets get you drunk'

""K-Kakashi" she squirmed and giggled, "ahh s-stop" as he tickled her relentlessly, his own chuckles merging in with hers.

Kara's laughter filled the air as Kakashi continued to tickle her, a rare genuine smile on his face. After a few moments, he finally relented, allowing her to catch her breath.

She looked up at him with bright eyes, a playful glint shining within them. As they settled on a blanket spread out on the grass, the twinkling stars above seemed to mirror the sparkles in Kara's blue orbs. She admired how his silver hair caught the moonlight, giving him an ethereal glow.

"You're so mean, Kakashi," she teased, still trying to regain her composure.

"You know I can't resist seeing you smile like that," he murmured, his tone surprisingly tender, his hand reaching out to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Well, I can't resist seeing your face... there's no one around" She said pulling down his mask. "You're so beautiful, Kakashi." Her fingers traced the line of his scar with reverence, feeling his warmth beneath her touch.

"I've got something for you." Kakashi reached into his pocket and pulled out a small, velvet box, placing it in her hands.

"Kashi, you didn't need to get me anything."

"I know I didn't, but I wanted to get you something, for you to wear all the time, and know how much I love you when you look at it."

Kara's breath caught in her throat as she opened the velvet box to reveal a delicate silver necklace, its pendant shaped like a tiny leaf with intricate etchings that caught the moonlight, casting shimmering patterns on the grass around them. It was simple yet elegant, with two gems embedded in the design - one a blue sapphire to match her eyes and the other a dark opal to match his.

Tears welled up in Kara's eyes as she gazed at the beautiful gift before looking back up at Kakashi, her heart swelling with emotion.

"This is... this is so beautiful," she whispered, her voice filled with awe. "Thank you, Kakashi."

Kakashi smiled softly at Kara's reaction. He took the necklace from the box and gently fastened it around her neck, the pendant resting delicately against her skin.

Kakashi's gaze lingered on Kara, taking in every detail of her features illuminated by the moon's gentle light. His thumb brushed against her cheek, wiping away a stray tear that had escaped her eye.

"Kara," he began, his voice quiet yet filled with an intensity that spoke volumes. "I... I know I'm not good at this. Words have never been my strong suit, but..." He paused, his eyes locked with hers, searching for understanding.

"I may not always show it, but you mean everything to me," Kakashi continued, his voice soft yet resolute. "I never thought I could feel this way about someone, but with you, it's different. You make me want to be better, to have a life with someone I never thought I deserved."

"Kakashi," she whispered, her voice filled with tenderness. "I feel the same way. You don't have to be anyone other than who you are with me. You're more than deserving of love, of happiness... of everything good in this world."

"I love you" He whispered, placing a soft kiss to her lips.

"I love you to Kakashi..."

"Hello! Earth to Kara! Oii!" Jiraiya's voice snapped Kara back to reality.

Kara blinked, pulled back from the vivid memory that had played out in her mind so vividly. She focused on Jiraiya, who stood before her.