Chapter 34: Attitude

Chapter 34

|JAYDA POV|

I looked at all the kids staring at me. Like I was a new creature or something.

I looked down and took out my crayon box out my bookbag and began to color on the coloring book my teacher gave everybody. She said this is our morning work.

"Hey do you have a pink crayon?" A girl asked me.

"Yeah." I looked.

"Can I use it? I promise I'll give it back."

"Um yeah." I gave it to her.

"My name is Emily." She smiled. "What's yours?"

"Jayda." I said shyly.

"I like your name." She said coloring her cupcake on the paper.

"Thank you." I smiled.

Can't wait to tell my mommy I met a new friend.

|CHANEL POV|

We arrived home and Jaden sat on the couch. "You going to work today?" I asked.

"I was gonna call off today. You?"

"I don't know I'm not feeling well." I smirked.

He chuckled. "Tryna get some of daddy ain't you."

"shut up." I laughed.

He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist making out with me. We walked all the way towards the kitchen counter and we continued to kiss.

"Mmm haven't had this in a while." He said.

"I know."

He lifted my chin with two fingers and proceeded to suck and kiss on my neck. I moaned loudly and he kept sucking. He reached his hand down in my shorts and played with it.

"Damn jaden.." I whispered, moaning.

"Mmm.." he took his hand out licking his fingers.

He lifted me off the counter bridal style and carried me up the steps. He threw me on the bed and took his shirt off. I smiled and took mine off as well and he tackled me with kisses.

I grabbed his pants and he stopped and looked at me. "You really want it right now? Cause you actin like it. Don't start what you ain't gone finish." he smirked.

"Who said I couldn't finish?" I laughed.

"Mhm." He zipped his pants down and pulled it out.

"Did it grow?" I gasped.

"That's for you to find out." He smiled.

I covered my mouth and laughed and he pulled my shorts off and lifted me on top of him.

I slowly slid on top and my back arched in the process.

"Damn..." I moaned.

He licked his lips and moved my waist up and down with his two hands.

I started going faster and faster and his face expressions were telling me that he hadn't had this in a while. My eyes rolled back and he pulled me off and laid me back thrusting in and out of me.

"God Jaden!" I moaned loudly.

"Shh..." he whispered kissing my face.

I woke up an hour later and looked around. I only had sheets on me and when I looked over, Jaden was laying there asleep.