Chapter 23: Graduation.

Chapter 23

"Yes Jayla, he cheated on me before." I said pacing back and forth in the room.

"Something's wrong with him. He isn't usually like that Chanel. The Jaden I knew, would never do anything like that to hurt you. Y'all used to be all close and sweet, what happened?"

"I don't know..." I sighed. "After I gave birth to Jayda, it seemed like everything changed."

"Well why don't you sit yo black ass down at a table with him and talk?! that's one thing you never do Chanel. Believe me, I know you. You don't like to share your feelings or nothing. Tell that nigga how you feel!"

"I tried that!"

"You ain't tried shit-"

"Believe me, I did. I just can't sit there and listen to him lie all the time. His favorite word is sorry. As soon as something goes down, 'I'm sorry baby'. What the hell does that mean!?"

"Half of the stuff you telling me, you need to be telling him. Y'all can't be fighting like this. What happens when Jayda gets older and actually understands what you guys are saying. You'll be teaching her the wrong things. You gotta set a good example for your child, Chanel."

"I know..." I sighed. "Sometimes I feel like me and Jaden need to be over. I mean I obviously know Jayda needs your dad in her life but shit, this is stressin me out."

"Just take a deep breath and talk to him. That's all you could do right now."

"I don't know...he still has feelings for that Sierra chick anyways."

"How are you so sure?"

"She slept over at the hospital in his damn room. Who knows what they could've done?! and he's going to her graduation next Thursday."

"Seriously? he let her stay?"

"Yes! he said she wouldn't leave. He could've escorted the little scrawny bitch outta there. If I was there, best believe these hands would have her sleepwalking out that damn room."

She started laughing. "your too much. Really."

"I honestly don't like her. She kissed my baby's face. Hell naw. What if that bitch got herpes? I swear if my daughter gets bumps on her face-"

"Calm down!" she laughed. "I'm sure your baby will be fine. But listen, I gotta go. I'm goin on a date later so I need to get ready. But promise me that you'll bring my god baby down here sometime and that you and Jaden will WORK THINGS OUT!"

I laughed. "Of course I'll bring Jayda down there. Maybe when she's 1 year old. And yes I'll try to work things out with Jaden. If he doesn't keep doing dumb shit, that is."

"Goodluck witcho abnormal ass life. Love you dimples. Bye."

"Love you too. And please don't call me what Jordan calls me."

"Sorry." she laughed. "I guess I got used to it."

"Mhm. Don't be coming home with no babies after that date. Who's that boy anyways?"

"His name is Drè. And girl Lawd he's one fine piece of meat!"

I laughed. "Send me a picture. But go get ready. And don't wear something too sexy. You don't wanna set a bad impression."

"I'm grown. I know what I'm doin. Bye dimples." she hung up quickly before I could even say anything.

I put the phone down and walked over to Jayda noticing she was asleep.

When I went into our room, Jaden was laying down on the bed on his phone.

"Always on that phone.." I mumbled.