Chapter 22: Sierra.

Chapter 22

The next morning I woke up and looked at the time. It was 10 am. I decided to go down to the hospital so that Jaden could see Jayda. I woke her up and changed her diaper, feeding her a bottle afterwards. I then got in the shower and changed into my work clothing, and ate breakfast.

I grabbed her car seat and made my way down to the hospital.

"I have to get to work." I told Jaden as he was holding Jayda.

"Ight." He handed her back to me. "I'll let you see her when I get off." I said.

"Aright."

I put her back in the car seat and walked out the room. I was expecting him to stop me and say 'I love you' or something, but I guess not. Ugh don't cry Chanel. It's not worth it.

I dropped my baby off at Willow's today and went to work. I started scrolling through my phone when a girl walked in, with her hand on her stomach.

"Hi honey." I said putting my phone down.

"Hi...oh my gosh your really pretty." she sat down.

I laughed. "Thank you. What's your name?"

"Amya. I have a horrible stomach ache and I feel so nauseous." She said.

"Hm.. have you ate anything bad?" I asked.

"No.. not that I know of. I just wanna go homeee." she whined.

I ended up calling her mom and she got picked up. After my hours were cleared, I packed my stuff together and walked out of the office, heading to the door. The students were exchanging their last period classes so I had to rush through the crowd.

I bumped into someone on accident, causing their books to fly out their hand. "I'm soo sorry." I said, leaning down to pick up the books they had dropped.

"It's coo ma. I got it." he leaned down and picked them up and took the ones I had out my hand. I glanced at him an he smiled, showing some deep dimples.

"Ain't you the nurse?" he asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

"I might have to visit you one day." he smiled. "They said you was pretty but I didn't know you were THAT beautiful." he said.

"Thanks." I tried not to blush.

"Oh by the way, I'm Lawrence. You can call me Ren though."

"I don't think I'll be seeing you anytime soon." I crossed my arms.

"Why is that?"

"Well, I'm done with highschool AND college. I'm married with a Newborn-"

"Okay." he laughed. "I understand your grown or whateva. It ain't like ion like my women grown." He smirked.

"Ew." I shook my head. "Your cute and all, but I can't do it. Sorry." I walked away and he grabbed my arm. "Do what ma?"

"Nothing." I sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow. If possible." I walked out and heard Cartel's voice.

"Yo!" I looked around confused and saw him by his locker, getting some stuff out."

"So that's how it is?" he asked.

"What are you talking about." I sighed. "I have to get home."

"You done with me so you mess around with my friends? i ain't stupid I saw you talking to Ren ova there."

"Me and Lawrence have nothing going on cartel. Neither do you and I. So please STOP trying to get at me. Okay?"

He looked a little hurt. He slammed his locker shut and nodded. "Ight, I understand. I'll leave you alone if that's what you really want."