Chapter 26: Dumped.

Chapter 26

"I don't want you to get hurt." I started to get worried.

"Baby I'll be fine. Just please don't get out this car whatever happens. Aright?"

"But what if!-"

"No! I'm not risking your damn life Chanel. Stay in this car!" he yelled.

I jumped and looked out the window crossing my arms.

I heard him sigh and I felt his body heat growing closer to me. "Baby.." he whispered on my neck. "Please listen to me. I don't want you to get hurt. Stay in the car and watch over my daughter while I handle this. Okay?"

"Okay jaden..." I said rolling my eyes.

He got out the car and I nervously bit my lip, watching him.

|JADEN POV|

I slowly walked over to the car, being careful not to let whoever was in the driver seat see me. I slowly leaned up and noticed who it was.

Antonio.

I clenched my jaw and angrily stormed over to the driver side, aiming my gun at his temple. "Move a muscle and I'll shoot your brains out." I gritted.

He breathed heavily and chuckled. "Finally found me huh?"

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Making sure your treating Chanel right. That's what." He growled.

Before I could say anything else, he pulled out a pocket knife and slit my wrist causing me to yell out in pain.

I punched him in the jaw with my good hand causing it to crack. I then snatched the knife out his hand and opened the car door making him fall out.

He tried reaching for my foot but I stomped on his hand and aimed the gun at his chest. "Any last words?"

|CHANEL POV|

Antonio?! he's been watching us?

I couldn't let Jaden shoot Antonio like that. He had a son and I know if something happened to antonio, Anthony would be so hurt.

I quickly got out the car and ran to them.

"What are you doing! get back in the damn car!" Jaden yelled at me.

"Don't shoot him! please!" I yelled. "He has a son Jaden."

"And I'm supposed to care? If I don't kill him now, he's gonna try something. Trust me. It's best for us."

"Please let him go." I cried.

"Get back in that damn car. I'm not telling you again." he said angrily.

I looked at Antonio who reached for me. "I'm sorry Chanel." He coughed. "Just tell Anthony I love him, please?" he closed his eyes prepared to get shot.

"Jaden please.." I looked at him.

"Get In the car!" he yelled.

"Put the damn gun down!"

"GET IN THE CAR!" he was now aiming the gun at me.

I widened my eyes and backed up. I blinked my eyes a few times to see if that just happened. I shook my head and he immediately put the gun down, attempting to walk towards me. "Baby.."

I turned around and ran back to the car, getting inside. I noticed Jayda was whining and crying so I took her out the car seat and cradled her. I closed my eyes tightly and cried, replaying what just happened over and over again. Was he about to...shoot me?