Chapter 11: Hospitalized.

Chapter 11

|MARISSA POV|

I knocked on my house door for the first time In a while. I was more than scared. The door clicked open and there stood Moises. He looked the same, except his hair was a little rough and he looked like he hasn't slept.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in a raspy tone.

"I need to get my things." I folded my arms.

"Moi? what's taking so long?" a girl walks halfway down the steps and stops when she sees me.

I frowned and stared at her. "Moises who the fuck is this?!" I yell.

"Mary, calm dow-"

"Calm down? calm down?! You got me fucked up! as soon as we split apart for not even three weeks, you got some other hoe up in here?"

"Aye watch what you call me!" she said.

"And what the fuck are YOU gone do about it?" I said, allowing myself in. "Did you NOT know you were fucking a MARRIED man?! bitch kill yourself."

"Your married?!" she gasped, looking at Moises.

"I can explain.." he sighed.

"I came here for my things." I shoved past his shoulder. "Not this bullshit."

I jogged upstairs and went into our bedroom, seeing the bed messed up and the sheets all over the floor. "Oh hell no.." I said.

"YOU COULD'VE FUCKED HER IN THE GUEST ROOM JACKASS!" I yelled.

I grabbed my suitcase out of the closet and threw everything that was mine in there. I used an extra duffle bag to put more stuff in there, and then I went back downstairs when I was finished.

"So your officially leaving?" he asked.

"Yes." I snarled.

"Where you gonna go?" he asked.

"Don't worry about me. Have a nice life asshole." I slammed the door behind me and ran off to my dad's car.

I put my stuff in the trunk and sat in the front seat.

"Are you okay?" he rubbed my back.

"No..." I sighed. "He was in there fucking some other bitch!" I started to cry silently.

"He's no good Marissa, okay? a man like that doesn't deserve someone like you."

"Thanks dad."

"Your Welcome. Now let's get you settled into my house, and then we can work deeper on this case."

"How are we gonna get through with it without me getting in trouble?" I asked.

"I don't know..." he sighed. "I don't know.

|CHANEL POV|

We were in the waiting room in the hospital waiting for the results on Jayda. I was shaking literally everywhere right now and my face Is soaked in tears.

Jaden, on the other hand, is sitting right next to me tapping his feet up and down and staring into space. I just put my head in my hands not knowing what to do.

When they said Jayda's name, my head shot up quickly. I stood up and looked at the nurse' face of sorrow.

"Yes?" me and Jaden stood across from her waiting to see what she has to say.

"Follow me, guys." she said. I looked at Jaden and followed the nurse down the hallway. She lead us to an office and told us to have a seat.

"Just so you aren't worried, Jayda is perfectly fine." she said. I took a breath of relief.

"What's wrong with her?" Jaden asked.

The nurse took a deep sigh. "She has a common disease in newborns. It's called pertussis, also known as whooping cough."

I covered my mouth, shocked. "So what does that mean?"

"She's going to have to stay in the hospital for further treatment."

"How long?" I asked.

"At least five weeks." she said.

I just lost it. I bursted into tears and Jaden's shoulder soaked it all up.

He rubbed my back. "it's okay..." he whispered.

"Will we be able to visit her?" Jaden asked.

"Oh, of course! any time you want. She just needs to stay here so we can put her on medicine for a few weeks."

"Do you know how this was...caused?" I asked.

"We don't know.." she shook her head. "It's usually something in the genetics area." she said.

I sighed. "My poor baby."

"She'll be okay. I can assure you that." she smiled.

A week later, didn't make matters any better. I couldn't think straight, and I was worn out.

I was staring blankly at the wall and Jaden's presence gave me chills.

"Babe.." he whispered in my ear.

I looked over at him. "What."

"You need some rest."

"No I dont." I snarled. "I need my baby."

"Come on, let's go. you need to sleep! You haven't slept in damn near a week."

"I don't care.." I groaned. "I'm not going to sleep unless Jayda's in my arms."

"We just came back from the hospital!" he nearly yelled.

"It's not the same! She's in a fucking hospital bed, getting put on medicine because she has pertussis and you expect me to feel the same!"

"You don't think I feel the same way too?! I've had restless nights worried if my babygirl will ever be okay. But you've gotta sleep, chanel! please.."

I just stared at him and shook my head. "I need Jayda."

He walked over to me and picked me up bridal style. "Put me down!" I yelled.

I kicked and fumbled but he was stronger so I just gave up. He carried me up the steps and threw me on the bed. I tried to get up but he pinned me down.

"Go..to sleep." he said.

"No."

He started kissing my neck softly, knowing how crazy that drove me. "Stop.." I whispered, pushing him off.

"You don't wanna go to sleep? I'll put you to sleep then."

He started kissing me passionately and I fell into it.

Hours later......

I woke up from probably the best nap ever. I looked over to my side and seen Jaden laying there sleep with his arm over his forehead. I sighed and slid out of the bed, going into the bathroom.

|UNKNOWN POV|

"You sure?" he asked for like the hundredth time.

"Yes, I'm sure! She's in the hospital, on some medicine for something. But it's an easier access for us."

He grinned and stroked his chin, thinking. "We've gotta get that baby.." he nodded.

"When?" I asked.

"Tonight."