Chapter 16: Talk to me.

Chapter 16

Chanel came downstairs with Jayda in her carseat, and she was dressed as if she was going somewhere. She a;so held a duffle bag in her other hand. "Where you going?" I asked.

She Ignored me and put her shoes on. i stopped in front of her. "Where are

You taking my daughter." I said seriously.

"Can you move?!" she shoved me back.

I held her arm. "Don't leave. please." I said.

"Let..Go!" She tried pulling her arm out of my grip but i squeezed it harder the more angrier i got with myself.

"Your hurting me!"

I looked into her eyes and could see tears slowly slipping out. My face softened and I let go of her arm. I looked at the damage I had done. It was reddish purple.

"Baby.. Im so sor-"

she put her hand up to my face. She grabbed the carseat and left the door, slamming it behind her. I stood there dumbfounded. Where was she going to go?

I thought about everything that happened and then Mateo popped up in my head. I still hadn't told him what his girl did. If I don't, and he finds out from Chanel, he's gonna be pissed. I quickly grabbed my car keys and made my way over to his house.

|CHANEL POV|

I pulled up at a local hotel. I decided that I'll just stay here for the weekend. I can't deal with Jaden and his actions. I just need some space right now. I paid for the three nights I was going to be staying here, and got comfortable in my room. I know i'm doing too much by going to a hotel, but maybe Jaden will see what he's done when he realizes I'm not there. i turned my phone off to prevent all the calls and text messages from coming through, and relaxed. I took Jay out of her carseat and held her in my hand.

She started to whine softly. "Shh..." I said. I warmed up her bottle and fed it to her.

|JADEN POV|

I knocked on his door and the girl answered. She only had a robe on, and when she glanced at me, she held a smirk on her face. "whats up?" She asked.

"Where's mateo." i said.

"Sleep. why? Can I take a message for him?" She asked in that innocent tone. I couldn't stand it.

"No, I'd rather tell him face to face. Can you wake him up?" I said.

"How bout you come in, and when he wakes up you can talk to him." She smiled.

"No." I said. "I'll stop by later." I turned away to leave but she grabbed my arm and spun me around, sloppily kissing my mouth. I shoved her off the moment her face touched mine, causing her to fall on the floor.

"What the hell!" I said, wiping my face.

I heard Mateo coming down the steps. He rubbed his eyes and looked over at me. "Jaden? what you doing here?" he asked.

"Get yo girl man!" I yelled, pointing to her.

"Leah? Why you on the floor?" He helped her up.

"He pushed me.." She silently cried.

"She tried to kiss me!" I said.

"Man it aint no need to put your hands on my girl." he said defensively.

I laughed. "Yeah, okay. ask her what happened earlier when I picked her up from the grocery store." I said, crossing my arms with a smile on my face.

"what is he talking about?" he asked leah.

"I- i dont know.." She said,looking down.

"you know damn well what you did." I said, mugging her.