Chapter 21: Hardheaded.

Chapter 21

|MARISSA POV|

The next morning, we got breakfast from the hotel cafe and then got our things together back on your way to Cali.

We drove down the long highway with Antonio in the front, me in the back, and Diggy driving.

|CHANEL POV|

As I walked into work today, I didn't feel as preppy as I usually do to be working. I guess the principal killed my vibe yesterday with that bullshit.

On my lunch break, Cartel walked in like he usually does.

"Get out." I immediately said.

"What?"

"Get out Cartel!"

"What'd I do?" he asked, worried.

"Do you want me to lose my job?!" I yelled.

"No What are you-"

"Then get out!" I pointed to the door.

He looked shocked. He angrily got up and left, slamming my office door shut.

I sat in my seat and put my head in my hands, deep sighing.

|JADEN POV|

I dropped Jay off at my moms and went to work. As I was driving, I got a call from an unknown number. I answered It.

"Yo?" I said.

"Wassup jaden?"

I immediately knew who the voice was and my blood started boiling.

"Where the fuck are you, Diggy?! you broke out of jail and them damn cops think I had something to do with it!"

He started laughing hysterically. "Man that's funny."

"Ain't shit funny about that."

"All I can tell you is watch your back. I'm on my way to Cali right now." he said.

"What is you-"

He hung up. I punched my wheel. "Fuck!" I yelled.

I don't know what he's up to, but whenever he's committed to something, he does it.

Later that day, I picked up Jayda after work and then went home. Chanel was on the couch sleep. I could tell she probably had a long day. I changed jayda's diaper, gave her a bottle, burped her, then laid her down for a nap.

I hovered over Chanel and planted kisses all over her face while she was asleep. I then made my way down to her neck and watched her body shiver. I smiled and kissed her lips watching her open her eyes.

"You creep." she mumbled, attempting to get up. I was obviously heavy.

"Jaden get off." she whined.

"No." I planted more kisses on her face making her giggle. "Stop." she shook her head.

"Gimme kiss." I smiled, puckering my lips. She put her lips onto mine and it escalated into a passionate one. I put my hand under her shirt and felt all on her stomach.

Her phone buzzed in her pocket and I got angry. "Ugh." I sat up.

"Oops." she laughed. I got up and she took her phone out, looking at it.

"Marissa?" she had a confused look on her face. She answered it and put it by her ear.

"Hello?"

"Um hey..? why are you calling me."

"I don't know if I can, I'm kinda busy."

"I'll see mary." she sighed. "I'll call you later."