Chapter 28: Roadtrip

Chapter 28
I woke up on top of Jaden's chest with a light headache.

"Shit.." I groaned.
I noticed my thighs were hurting as well. That damn Jaden -_-

I slipped off of him and out of bed and lightly limped to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth, washed my face, then got inside the tub and took a bubble bath. My legs hurt too much to stand surprisingly.

I took a long soak and then noticed something. "Aww shit." I put my head in my hands. "I gotta work today."

I sighed and got my nursing uniform on after I got out the bathroom. As I was getting dressed, Jaden woke up.

"Uuugggh.." he groaned as he stretched out of bed.

"Well Goodmorning to you too." I said as I put on my eyeliner.

"Your legs hurt?" he asked.

"Yes. Very much." I said.

"Good." he got up and went into the bathroom.

'Wow' I thought to myself. I went downstairs after getting ready and made some tea and a bagel. I guess I'll have a light breakfast this morning. As soon as I was finished, I was out the door to work.

Later that day, I picked up Jayda after work. I got home and fixed her a bottle and everything. I noticed she was getting chubbier and chubbier every day.
"You are a fat baby." I told her as I held her in my lap.
She blew spit bubbles at me and I laughed.

Since Anthony's room was all finished up, I was planning on picking him up tomorrow. I'll just take an off day and have Jaden go with me since he INSISTED.

My thoughts were interrupted as he walked through the door with a tired, and slightly angered look on his face.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked concerned.

"Nothing." he growled. "Just these damn Feds been on my back about antonio." He said as he slammed the door shut.

"What?"

"They followin me around and shit! askin me if I got anything to do with his murder like I'm tired of it man." he sighed and sat on the couch.

"How about you stop killin people." I mumbled.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing." I shook my head.

"You still picking up dude tomorrow?" he asked.

"Yeah. so get some sleep tonight cause we gotta wake up early."

"Aright boo." he kissed my cheek and lifted jayda off my lap, and took her upstairs.

The next morning, I woke jaden up around 4 am because he's a lazy ass if yall didn't know. It literally takes him 30 minutes just to open his eyes.

"Mmmff.." he grumbled, moving around.
"Babe get up we gotta leave early." I said.

"I am.." he said.

I looked in the closet for something to wear and then went in the bathroom to freshen up. I gave Jayda a bottle and through all of this, Jaden was still asleep.

"WAKE UP!" I yelled shaking him.

He shook and opened his eyes looking at me. "What time is it?" he asked.

"4:00. babe please wake up I'm gonna drop Jayda off at my moms and when I get back you better be ready." I told him.

"Yeah yeah I'm up." he sat up rubbing his eyes.

I walked downstairs and grabbed the Car keys with jaydas car seat and walking out the door.

|JADEN POV|
I really didn't feel like getting up for shit. Chanel's heart got the best of her and she just so happen HAVE to pick this little boy up. I'm not gonna be rude and unsupportive so I'll go with her. Not only that but if anything happens to my baby girl I gotta be there. No excuses.