Chapter 10: Secrets.

Chapter 10

|JADEN POV|

I stood in the questioning room tapping my feet up and down vigorously. "So are we done here?" I growled.

I couldn't STAND the cops. They were devils to me. Just the look on their faces of thirst and greed to lock people up disgusts me.

"No, we are not." Detective raiders growled back.

You could tell we had a strong tension between eachother because he kept this angry glare on his face, and my face expression hasn't changed ever since we've been here. Pure anger.

"You know what? let's make it easier. Myers you take Chanel into a different room to talk to her, and I'll talk to Jaden." Raiders squinted at me.

I clenched my jaw and looked over at Chanel and could tell she was nervous. I leaned over and whispered into her ear, "if he asks anything about me, don't say anything. Just say you don't know." I whispered lowly so that they couldn't hear.

She nodded and got up, leaving with Detective Myers.

"So Jaden... you may not remember me but I DEFINITELY remember you and your background. Did ya know that?" He asked.

"No." I answered.

"Well I do. You were a very violent little boy." he chuckled.

"Look, ask me what you've got to ask me and stop beating around the fucking bush!" I snapped.

He came closer to my face and mugged me. "You are not going to get away with ANYTHING you've done. You hear me? That gun is yours and we have proof. So you WILL be spending time in prison, just know that. You will also be responsible for the attempted murder of-"

"Damn it I didn't shoot Moises!" I smacked my hands on the table, causing him to jerk back. "Marissa did that shit! she was staying at our house because of the beatings Moises constantly gave her and he came looking for her! so she shot him out of fear! is that not clear to you? yes, she used a weapon that belongs to me but so WHAT!" I snarled.

His eyes widened slightly. "He was...beating her?" he asked.

"Yes! Why else would she shoot him if there wasn't a possible reason for him to lay his hands on her again? Something else I want to know is, why the hell isn't she here, when her fingerprint has been found as well!"

He glared at me long and hard and sighed. "Your uh..free to go." he said, standing up.

I kept the angry glare on my face and got up, stepping out of the room.

|CHANEL POV|

"I said I don't know!" I yelled slightly, getting irritated with this guy.

"Yes you do." he growled. "You've been with Jaden for five years. How can you NOT know his criminal background, huh? did you know he was a juvenile as a kid? Did you know he was mentally crazy?"

"YES I KNEW!" I screamed, completely thrown off.

He smiled, knowing good damn and well he was getting underneath my skin which I HATED.

"So what makes you think he didn't kill Moises, huh?"

"Because he was at the damn hospital!"

"Yeah, okay.." he sighed. "You know, he's been convicted of rape too? at the age of 12."

My head shot up in shock. "your....your lying." I whispered.

"Why would I lie? me and detective raiders searched his whole entire criminal record up. He's a CRIMINAL, chanel."