Chapter 9: Questioning.

Chapter 9

|CHANEL POV|

I woke up the next morning more exhausted then I've ever been. I got up at least five times in the middle of the night because of Jayda. She just couldn't stay asleep for a full two hours! and what pissed me off the most, is that Jaden did nothing but lay there and be a lazy ass.

I couldn't even wake up all the way. I just fell back asleep because I was too tired.

About an hour later, I felt a wet, slobbery feeling on the side of my face. I barely opened my eyes to see Jayda staring down at me with her big, bubbly eyes.

"Hi gorgeous!" I smiled.

I wiped my cheek off and sat up all the way, glancing blankly at Jaden.

"I don't get a GoodMorning?" he asked.

"No." I frowned, taking Jay out of his hands. "You didn't help at least ONCE last night when she kept waking up." I snarled.

"I was tired." he mumbled.

"I was too, Jaden! more tired than you! you need to start helping out more, I'm dead serious." I said.

"What are you talking about? I do help out, that's my seed!"

"Then act like it." I said.

He crossed his arms. "I fed her and changed her this morning."

"Yeah, because you had no choice." I rolled my eyes. "Here, take her. I'm going to go and wash up." I said handing her back to him and going into the bathroom.

|JADEN POV|

I sat on the bed with Jayda and Chanel's phone started to ring. I glanced over at it and noticed 'Mary' flashed over the screen.

I smirked and answered it.

J-"Yo?"

M-"Chanel?"

J-" No, it's Jaden fool."

M-"where is chanel?"

J-"don't worry about it. Why you callin her? she don't mess with you no more."

M-"Just put her on the phone!"

J-"No."

M-"Look, the little argument we had yesterday, had nothing to do with her. She's my friend, your not. Now give her the phone!"

J-"she's my wife, your not. You don't fuck her every night do you? eh, didn't think so."

M-"I need to apologize to her."

J-"you should be apologizing to me, actually."

M-"fuck you."

J-"Nah, I already got Chanel for that."

M-"That's why your going to jail for everything you've done, sick ass bastard."

J-(laughs) "that's very funny. Who shot their boyfriend though? even though my fingerprints may be on the gun, they have NO EVIDENCE whatsoever that I was there when it happened, you know why? because I was at the hospital watching my baby be born (smiles) what was your fingerprints doing on the gun? Oh yeah, attempting to murder someone."

I heard a click on the line indicating she hung up. I laughed hysterically to myself holding my stomach, as Jayda looked at me wondrously.

"Ahh babygirl, when you get older, don't have no fake friends alright?" I said.

Chanel came out of the bathroom with a frown on her face.

"What?" I laughed.

"I can hear everything from the bathroom Jaden."