Chapter 36: Im back

|JADEN POV|

"Hell no." she said

"Babe your not even listening it's not like that I just-"

"Wanna spy on me to make sure I'm doing what I'm supposed to be? The fuck is this Jaden a TV show? No! Your not spying on me period. That's it. No questions."

"I just want you to be safe man." I rubbed my head.

"Well we've been doing fine so far so I don't see a reason for you to go this deep into it. Diggy probably gave up anyway."

Maybe she was right. But then again that nigga never gives up.

"Now what if something happens and I don't know where your at and I can't find you or worse scenario Jayda's involved."

She sighed and walked closer to me. "Look at me. How much sleep have you been getting?"

I looked at her weird. "You think I'm crazy or something?"

"No baby I'm just making sure your getting enough sleep usually people act crazy when they don't."

"Well I'm fine alright. Forget I even said anything about this. Just forget it." I walked in the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips.

"I hope you understand where I'm coming from." She said.

"Yeah it doesn't matter anymore I'm gonna go get Jayda." I grabbed my keys and left the house on my way to her school.

|CHANEL POV|
I shook my head and walked upstairs and changed out of my work clothing into a pair of shorts and a sports-bra.

I don't know what's going on with Jaden but he's been doing too much lately. Just worrying and being paranoid. I guess ever since he had that dream about Jayda supposedly dying and me killing myself he's been going crazy.

When they came home, Jayda ran in and told me about her day.

"Really?" I smiled.

"Ya mommy and I was on green the whole day."

"That's my girl." I held up my hand for a high five and she hit it. I laughed and kissed her cheek. Jaden walked in and sat on the bed.

"Go change your clothes lovebug." I told her and she walked out.

I looked at Jaden. "Jaden I really think-"

"There's something wrong with me? Yeah me too."

I frowned. "I wasn't going to say that."

"Oh you weren't? So what was it then." He crossed his hands.

"I was just going to say that I think we need to see a counselor."

He let out a loud chuckle. "Bro what." He laughed.

"First off I'm not your bro. Second I'm serious. I don't know why your laughing."

He calmed down and looked at me. "Counseling for what Chanel?"

I itched my head.

"I just think there's something in your head you need to clear up."

He laughed. "Look, your trying to call me crazy in a nice way and I can read through you so I know what your trying to say. I'm not going to no damn counselor I don't have any problems I need to solve and if I did I could do that myself i'm not 8 years old."