Chapter 24: Alcoholic

Chapter 24

I drove home and used my keys to open the door. Chanel was downstairs eating and Jayda was laying on the couch on a neck pillow and some blankets.

"Hey baby." Chanel greeted.

"Hey.." I sighed.

"How was it?"

"It was cool." I said walking over to her.

"But I got something to tell you.." I said.

"What did you do now." she gave me a serious look.

"Nothing.." I sat down at the table. "It was Sierra."

"Well what happened?"

"She gave me a hug and...like a quick kiss on the lips."

She nodded slowly and looked down, continuing to eat her food.

"Baby..."

"I swear to God if you say those two words." she snarled.

I didn't even say anything. I just sat there and watched her as she stared down.

When she finished, she got up to put her plate in the sink. I got up and touched her shoulder and she shoved me off.

"Don't touch me." she growled.

"Chanel listen to me." I grabbed her.

"Stop! let me go!" she tried to fight her way out but I grabbed her wrists tightly.

"I didn't kiss sierra! okay? she kissed me! get that through yo thick ass skull!"

She kicked me in my area and I let out a yell in pain and crouched down. She ran upstairs and I stood on the floor in pain.

I breathed heavily and tried to get up. "Ahh fuck.." I frowned.

I sat on the couch next to Jayda and rocked back and forth, trying to shake the pain away.

|CHANEL POV|

I looked at my wrists noticing they were a purplish blue color and a teardrop fell down my face.

I slid down the wall and started crying in my knees. I never thought he would take it that far and actually grab me like that. My wrists were thumping in pain causing me to cry more.

I didn't even notice how long I was crying for because not that long after, I smelled that polo cologne and those warm arms wrap around me. That's the last thing I wanted to smell and feel right now.

I didn't attempt to fight out of it this time, I just sat there and cried in his arms for what seemed like the longest.

He wiped my face and glanced at my arm, widening his eyes. He carefully grabbed it and looked at my wrist.

"Bae...did I do this to you?" he asked.

I didn't answer him. I just looked at him with an evil look and got up.

"Answer me." he stood up as well.

"Yes! you did this! who else would?" I yelled.

He glared at me for a while and then looked away.

"I never thought you were capable of this Jaden. You've NEVER grabbed me this hard." I sniffed.

"I wasn't thinking! I was trying to get your attention and tell you what really happened so you wouldn't be mad at me. At the moment, I didn't give a fuck what I was doing to your wrists."

"Yeah well if you were trying to make me NOT mad at you? you suck at it." I went downstairs to look in the freezer for something to put on both my wrists.