𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓬𝓪𝓻𝓻𝓸𝓽𝓼

So... did anyone miss this story or nah?

 did anyone miss this story or nah?

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

Ep. 5: Riches and carrots/Foundling II

━━━━━━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━━━━━━

Something had to be said for the Lee brother's affinity with attracting trouble.

She barely got into her lecture to her unborn babies about how they shouldn't be jealous about Mi-ho being part of the family now when she heard a ruckus at the back of the house. She walked over to one of the many windows facing the back, pulled back the curtain, and was greeted by the sight of Yeon along with Rang beating up multiple men who looked like thugs.

"Babies, you can't be like daddy and uncle rang when you grow up. You'll give mommy gray hairs and heart attacks if you act like them." Gayoung told her unborn babies while keeping a hand on her round belly. Once all the fighting was finished did she come outside. "What are you two doing out here and with Mi-ho nearby? I can't even take my eyes off you for five seconds without you two attracting trouble."

"Yongie, it's fine. Your little germs did more damage than these guys." Rang reassured her in his own special way of speaking.

"Stop calling your future nieces and nephews germs. You're going to give them a complex at this rate." Gayoung lectured him while rubbing at her round belly.

"Attention, everyone. Allow me to get rid of your traumatic experience today." Yeon announced to the group of now beaten up men with a yard stick.

"Go help your brother and make sure this doesn't happen again. I have to go handle something in the basement." Gayoung told Rang before she headed back inside her temporary home.

She closed the door to the back, took in a deep breath, and felt the familiar tingle that was her eyes changing color. Although, for a moment, her regular gold eyes flickered to a fire orange that gumiho's possessed when they used their powers. It quickly was replaced by her regular gold as she opened the basement door, walked down the staircase and locked the door behind her.

Time to talk to her future husband before he got clean.