Part 5 - Morning After Dark

"Victoria, honey?" your dad knocks on your door.

"Hmm, what?" you groan, still in your bed.

"I have to go to work, I'll see you later if you're home. Don't forget about the barbecue tomorrow, okay?" he reminds you.

"Yes, I'll be there" you groan.

"Okay, I love you, be safe" he says.

"Bye" you say and he leaves.

For the next half an hour or so you stay in bed, going through your phone. There's always the good morning text from your boyfriend which you reply with the same amount of happiness every single time. You've definitely missed hearing that in person, his deep sexy voice echoes in your ears magically each time.

"Tori?" a new knock on your door catches you by surprise.

"Robert?" you ask.

"Can I come in?" he asks for your permission.

"Of course" you reply and quickly fix your hair before he sees you.

When he enters your room, you see him holding a cup of coffee, instantly bringing a smile on your face. He's wearing very casual clothes, still looking as fancy as it gets.

"Princess treatment, am I doing it right?" he grins.

"You're doing great, thank you" you accept the coffee from him.

He kneels and then sits next to you on the bed, watching you as you take your first sip of coffee.

"Perfect" you comment about it.

"That coffee machine is doing wonders" he says proudly.

"Well, enough about the coffee. We're finally alone" you whisper and leave the coffee on the nightstand next to you.

When you turn your he looks so ready for what's coming. His lips are parted, his breathing is heavy and his eyes are locked on your lips. You instantly pull him in by his shirt close to you. None of you hesitates, the making out continues from right where it stopped yesterday when you were devouring each other on the balcony.

"I can't stop thinking about that kiss" he groans.

"You think I can? I keep wishing we were never interrupted out there" you use your strength to sit on his lap.

Your words apparently have a strong impact on him, judging by the sudden growth in his pants underneath you. The idea of what would've happened if you were never interrupted must've crossed his mind just as many times as it crossed yours since las night.

"Not so junior of you, Mr. Downey" you say against his lips as your hand travels between your bodies to touch his bulge.

"You really had doubts?" he says cockily.

You squeeze him tighter, earning a deep satisfied groan from his lips. A groan that can easily make you come in your panties just by the sound of it.

"This is so wrong" he groans the moment you start stroking him inside his boxers.

"Wrong is hotter" you express your true feelings.

His eyes roll back and enjoy the feeling of your palm running up and down his erection. His tip feels so good, surrounded by a couple of very sexy veins. The faster you take off each other's clothes the faster you can satisfy your urges, and that's why you're both naked within a minute.

"Still having second thoughts?" you ask, lying over his body, your face right next to his hard cock.

"I just know the guilt will keep me up all night" he shakes his head.