Part 14 - Until Next Time

After a few more fun days with Jeffrey around the city, the day that he has to leave has come. You woke up between the softness of the hotel's sheets where Jeffrey has been staying. Those pillows are the most dreamy and puff pillows that you've laid your head on. But you temporarily have to take your head off of them to rest it on Jeffrey's lap when he returns to bed.

"You were up early" is the first thing you say when you open your mouth today.

"You know us old men, we wake up early" he smiles.

You smile back at him, gently looking into his eyes as he's sitting on the bed with your head on his lap. The scent of coffee is all over the room, making the atmosphere even lighter. His fingers brush the hair on your forehead gently, making your cheeks blush and your lips smile widely.

"Breakfast is served" he says.

"Do I have time to get dressed first before it gets cold?" you ask with a smirk.

You playfully move the thin bed sheet to remind him how you're naked underneath it. He laughs and continues with keeping that sheet up, revealing your naked body for him.

"You do but I'd really prefer it if you wouldn't" he grins.

His naughty hand slips underneath that bed sheet and squeezes one of your breasts at the same time that his lips lean all the way down to claim yours. You giggle when it slips so low that he practically tingles you as close as it gets to your slit.

"Don't start something that you can't handle right now" you grab his wrist to stop him.

"I could handle it" he smirks against your lips.

"I know" the atmosphere quickly turns into sweet and romantic.

He brings his hand back to your head, holding your cheek softly as you two kiss slowly. Then he backs off again and looks at you from higher.

"Take as much time as you need, if that food gets cold I'll order new one" he says sweetly.

"I always love it when you get sweet" you say.

"Sweet? Please, I was just lying to get in your pants" he giggles.

"And now you're throwing away all your chances of doing that" you tease him.

"Oh, no. Does that mean I'm banned from doing this?" he innocently asks as his hand drops down to your breast to squeeze it again.

"Damn right it does" you giggle, moving his hand away.

You roll your body over on the bed, wrapping yourself around the bed sheet. Then you get on your feet and look at Jeffrey, who's still sitting on the bed and glazing back at you.

"I'll find you for breakfast in 20 minutes" you wink at him.

"20 minutes!? Why do you need so much time?" he wonders.

"A girl needs her private time in the morning" you raise an eyebrow, indicating the naughty tones behind your words.

You walk all the way to the bathroom and he appears right in the doorway before you close the door.

"A man can-" he starts saying proudly but you interrupt him.

"No. You're banned, remember?" you close the door in his face with a devious smirk.

You hear his laugh behind the closed door and smile to yourself. You know damn well that he's staying behind that door for a while.

"Alright, but if you're taking too long and need an extra hand you only need to ask" he says.