Part 18 - Fire & Desire

Even more than yesterday, today you're very much into the mood for shopping. Having that much money is an unusual situation and you're making the best out of it for sure. Your first thing in the morning wasn't to start shopping, but to enjoy the most expensive coffee you've ever had in your entire life. Adding some snacks on the side, both sweet and salty, you feel like a new woman walking up and down the streets with your sunglasses and short skirt.

"Oh, hello there" you lower your head to look at a very beautiful store in front of you.

It screams expensive. Everything looks so fancy and minimalistic, the marketing team definitely deserves a raise. Taking a long sip from your coffee, you step inside and quickly a few employees show up to guide you. You're not searching for anything specific so you take a look at everything they have.

Clothes for sure, plenty of options for you to pick from. You laid your eyes on some dresses but miraculously you stopped yourself from getting another one. Although, you couldn't stop yourself from buying a stunning bikini that you spotted during your little tour around the halls.

This is definitely something that can be considered a win-win purchase for the both of you. There's no way that Robert won't be in love with it as much as you are. You don't even have to wonder if Jeffrey will like it, you know very well he's going to adore it.

"That's what I'm talking about" you murmur to yourself when you're in another store and you come across their tie section.

They're all so soft and silky, they make you fall in love with them instantly. A bit earlier you had to step away from a watch section even though everything looked magical, because it didn't feel like the right gift. But one of these ties? Hell yes.

After thorough research between all of them, and with the assistance of a very helpful employee, you picked the perfect one between all these shapes and designs. Of course you don't know all of Robert's ties but you're hopeful that he doesn't have any like this one.

"Now, time for fun" you smile, stepping foot in a lingerie store.

You already got new sets of lingerie yesterday, so today you're aiming for something more spicy. If you could, you definitely would've bought everything in here, but even with Jeffrey's and Robert's financial support it's still impossible. Although, it's more than possible to buy the perfect piece of lingerie and you know what it is the moment it meets your eyes.

"I'm already loving this" you smirk and walk powerfully downtown.

Your last purchase was a perfume. You weren't planning on buying one, but you game across this incredible perfume, so beautiful on the outside and definitely magnetising when you smell it. It's already going through your head how your two favourite men are going to react to it.

After a few hours of doing all these things that brought you joy, you started your way back home. You knew it was still the time of day that your dad isn't back home yet, so you took the opportunity to go upstairs to Robert's floor, hoping that he will be there. Of course, you first made sure to stop by your own room and get comfortable in your new bikini.

"There you are" you say with a smile when you spot Robert.

He's dressed casually, but still holding onto his classy vibe. There's a cup of coffee in his hands and it seems like he's working on something, judging by the way he's leaning into his laptop and typing with all his focus. Although, he does immediately ignore everything and turns to look at you the moment he hears your voice.

"Here I am" he says, slowly looking at you up and down.

"I went shopping today" you say proudly and take slow steps towards him.