Part 26 - No Idea

"Jeffrey!" you giggle.

You've woken up at the hotel where you spent an amazing night last night. You're now both naked and his head is between your breasts, kissing you softly repeatedly.

"You know that tickles me, stop" you laugh and stop his hands from messing with your sides.

"Alright, alright, I'll focus here" he says, bringing his hands over your breasts.

He massages both of them carefully, applying just the right pressure. As his lips leave wet kisses between them, his fingers start twisting your nipples. Your back arches to the rise of all these feelings and you uncontrollably moan.

"Good Lord, baby, you're so beautiful" he grunts, looking right into your eyes.

"You, too, baby" you moan, diving your hands into his gorgeous curly hair.

The same scenario keeps going. Him pleasing you so nicely with his lips and hands as you try to feel as much of him as possible. The skin to skin contact is amazing, relaxing and full of love.

"Let's get some breakfast. We have a long day ahead of us" he says.

"Long day? What do you have in mind?" you question as he stands up.

With a smirk all over his face, he picks up some of his clothes. He wears his boxers and then turns to look at you.

"You'll see" he can't hide his grin.

"So mysterious" you giggle.

"I promised you that I'll make your Sunday night worth it, didn't I?" he approaches you.

"Yeah, you did" you smile nicely.

"Take your time here, I'll order some breakfast to enjoy in bed or on the balcony, wherever you want" he says calmly.

"You're an angel" you smile ear to ear.

"Just doing my best" he giggles.

He leans further down into your lying body and you share a very slow, soft kiss which is full of love and care. You can feel his lips part from yours as he pulls back very slowly.

"I'll take a quick shower first" he says.

"That's great. I'll take a quick nap as you do that" you giggle.

He nods and gets back on his feet as you turn around under the sheets. When you open your eyes again it's because of the mouth watering smell of fresh coffee. Jeffrey is there with a cute smile to wish you good morning one more time.

"I take it that breakfast is here" you say.

"Ready and waiting for you" he tilts his head sweetly.

"I'll join you at the table in 5 minutes" you assure him.

He brushes your hair softly before walking away. You take your time to stretch and then get out of the bed. After finishing your quick morning routine you join him on the beautifully served table. Of course you make sure to place a sweet kiss on his cheek first, drawing a smile all over his handsome face.

"This all looks delicious, thank you" you say, filling your plate.

"You're welcome, love" he takes a sip of his coffee and caresses your thigh with his palm.

Every single bite of the breakfast tasted like heaven. He knows very well what your tastes are and he made sure to satisfy each one of them. Salty, sweet, sour, everything was perfect, just like the rest of the morning and afternoon.

In the evening you ended up back at the house, just the two of you. Robert is probably long gone because of his stupid event that he refused to take you with. Your dad did mention something about going out so that's probably the reason he's not home