Part 33 - Time is Running Out

Waking up these days feels much more nostalgic than it used to. You're leaving this place in three days and you already know you're going to miss it. So many memorable moments, so much fun with your friends, such a beautiful place overall and of course so many unforgettable scenes with Robert and Jeffrey.

Stepping out of the house, you go to the balcony because you heard some noise from outside. The sight made you narrow your eyes. Your dad and Robert together enjoying the good weather and the pool. You're simply holding your cup of coffee and looking at them, until one of them notices you.

"Good morning, sweetheart" your dad smiles at you.

"Morning, daddy" you wave at both of them.

Robert's face caves and shows a subtle grin with the corner of his lips. Oh, how you wish this care free side of him would have been here sooner. But then you'd have missed all these fun moments of teasing him and his nervousness. You then go back inside and chill in the living room.

The thought of joining them in the pool crossed your mind but, honestly, it's still early and you'd rather enjoy this cup of coffee to wake you up entirely. That alone time seemed to work, but it changed after you finished your drink and got up to wash your cup.

"This might actually be the first time I see you doing any kind of chore" Robert teases you as he slowly walks towards you.

"Don't get used to it" you hide your smirk by looking away from him.

He stays silent but not indolent. You feel him behind you and you see his bare muscular arms on each side of your body.

"I wish I could" he says quietly.

He starts kissing your neck, completely making you forget about where you are or what you're doing. The only thing that crosses your mind is how amazing his lips feel as they treat your tilted neck with all his tenderness.

"Where is this coming from?" you rest your head against his shoulder.

"I can't stop thinking about last night, it's driving me crazy" he groans.

His one hand slides under your shirt all the way up to your one breast, which he squeezes with all his passion. You bite your lip and push your a*s against his crotch, feeling that he already is hardening behind you.

"You have me losing my mind" he continues and actually pulls your shorts down enough for your a*s to be revealed to him.

"I can't believe I'm asking this but what the hell are you doing?" you shoot your eyes wide open.

"Shh, we don't have much time" he sounds cocky as he takes his erection out of his swimsuit.

"Who are you and what have you done to my Robert?" you chuckle.

"That Robert realised that there are way too little days for us to enjoy this to be holding back" he replies, running his tip between your wet lips.

"What about my dad?" you ask before he proceeds and you lose your words.

"Be a good quiet girl and he won't have any reason to worry" he really sounds like he doesn't care.

You don't know whether to laugh or worry about the situation. Robert surely wouldn't risk getting caught, not after all this time being way too cautious. Although, you don't even get much time to think things through. He makes sure your mind lets go of all that when he slowly pushes himself into you.

"Apologies for the lack of foreplay, love, time is kind of an issue. I promise to be be gentle at first" his words don't even annoy you, you're way too aroused already and his thrusts are really careful in the beginning.