Part 16 - Threepeat

"You look so handsome" you say, looking at your phone screen.

"You like the suit?" Jeffrey asks you.

"I love it. That color is amazing on you" you can't stop drooling over his image.

"Thank you, baby. What are you wearing?" he brings the camera closer to his face, letting you see how his eyes sparkle.

"I'm still in my pyjamas" you chuckle.

"Is that right?" he smirks, practically asking you to show him.

"Most definitely" you nod and show him that you're indeed wearing your pyjamas.

"I love the shorts" he licks his bottom lip.

"I dare to disagree. You barely let me wear them" you tease him.

"I was waking up to the sight of these shorts and you expected me to let you wear them instead of taking them off immediately?" he grins.

"I wouldn't expect anything less from you" you feed his ego.

"Speaking of taking those shorts off..." he pauses and you watch him as he loosens his tie.

"Do you want me to take them off even if you're not here with me?" you ask seductively.

"I know you well enough to know that you can take care of yourself just fine. I suppose that if you open that top drawer in the nightstand next to you you'll find whatever you need for it" he smirks, knowing very well that what he's saying is true.

"And what are you going to do about it?" you bite your lower lip.

"I mean, it would only be fair if I took off some things myself" the seductive tone is also noticeable on his words.

"What are you waiting for then?" you ask with a devious grin.

"I'm waiting for you to start getting undressed" he comments and proceeds with taking off suit.

You smirk and at the same time both of you start getting rid of all the unnecessary clothing. It brings such rush and adrenaline to you to see how passionate both of you are to get naked in front of your cameras. Not having him here won't stop you from feeling satisfied by him.

"Touch your breasts for me, baby. Let's start with the proper foreplay" his voice is already deeper than its usual deep tone.

"Like this?" you ask innocently and touch your one breast with your hand.

You make sure to wrap your hand around it, cupping it exactly how Jeffrey likes to do it. Then your middle finger and your thumb trap your nipple between them, slowly twisting and massaging it.

"Exactly like this" he groans.

He's now lying on his bed, head against the head board. You get horny just by the sight of his tattoos and bare skin, not to mention the aroused look on his face.

"I just know you'd be kissing me right now if you were here" you add.

"You're damn right. I'd be all over your neck, specifically under your ear" he just sounds so hot.

"My favourite spot" you moan.

"I know. You moan and lose control of your body every single time I kiss you there" he smirks.

"You're doing it so well, I can't help myself" you explain.

You do the same movements to your other nipple, too. They're both hard and stimulated by now. You can also see Jeffrey's hand doing the very distinct movements in order to please himself. Although, from the camera angle you can't quite see him touching himself.