Part 30 - Close

Jeffrey left a few days ago, and the knowledge that you won't be seeing him until your vacation is over is hurting you. It's not that much time left, which makes it easier for you to cope. At least you still have these last weeks to enjoy Robert all by yourself, and you intend to fully take advantage of that.

"Good morning" you say happily when you go upstairs to find him.

"Morning? It's literally afternoon" he seems judgmental but in a teasing tone.

"Some of us like to sleep longer" you shrug.

"Some of you apparently also need a coffee" he comments on your sleepy look.

"Desperately" you clearly agree and gently join him on the couch where he's sitting.

He lets a few seconds of silence follow before turning his attention on you. He's typing on his laptop, maybe something work related, you have no idea.

"You're going to make me stand up and make you coffee, aren't you?" he looks into your eyes with a tiny bit of a smirk.

"I'm not going to force you to do it... I would just really really appreciate it if you did it" you reply innocently.

"I could use a cup of coffee myself anyway" he answers and stands up.

You quickly wear a smile on your lips, taking in the satisfaction of him doing things for you. You're definitely planning on making it up to him, he just doesn't know it yet. After a few moments, as he waits for the coffees to be done, you walk behind him as quietly as you can and wrap your arms around his stomach.

"Woah" he gets caught by surprise.

"Smells delicious" you say with a more seductive tone, kissing his back repeatedly.

"Thanks" he answers and proceeds with adding sugar in your coffee just how you like it.

He tries to take a sip from his cup but with your body glued to his it becomes slightly more difficult. When he finally manages to bring the cup to his lips and taste his coffee, he eventually has to cough and almost spit his sip because that's when you decide to lower your hands to his crotch and squeeze him through his clothes.

"Jesus Christ" he mutters.

"I'm just showing my gratitude" you smirk against his muscular back.

"Before even trying your coffee?" he narrows his eyebrows.

"I'll have plenty of time to try that later" you answer and spin his body so that he now faces you.

"You woke up hornier than usual I see" he cockily comments.

"I'm lonely and I'm horny, but you can fix those" you say quietly and kneel in front of him.

On your way down you pull his sweatpants and boxers with you, not wasting any time at all. He exhales deeply and lets his body get looser as he relaxes against the kitchen counter behind him. The more you stroke his pen*s, the more difficult it becomes for him to keep his eyes open.

"F*ck" he groans the moment your tongue rolls over his tip.

One of your hands is moving up and down along with your head on his hard d*ck, while your other hand is reaching underneath his T-shirt and touching his toned torso. Your eyes are either focusing on the pretty sight in front of them or looking up to the sexy image of Robert breathing heavily, groaning and looking down at you.

"Take it all" he orders, thrusting his hips with force into your mouth.

"Mmm" you moan and gag at the same time due to the intensity of his thrusts.