Part 8 - Hold On, We're Going Home

Ever since you opened your eyes this morning only one thought crossed your mind. Your boyfriend. Your man. You're finally seeing him today after these two weeks apart. It's not that long but when you have a man like that you don't want to be away from him for more than a few days. Which means that your smile and good mood didn't go by unnoticed.

"You look happy today, sweetheart" your dad comments.

He's sitting with Robert on the couch, apparently they both have the day off. Actually, you're not sure at all about Robert and what times he's working. You only know he's an art critic. Like, how does that even work? It's definitely something you're curious about and have to learn about another day.

"J is visiting today" you smile from ear to ear.

"J? Your boyfr...partner?" your dad stutters, not knowing what term to use exactly.

"Yes, he'll be in town soon" you say happily.

"You're spending the day together I suppose?" he asks.

"Yes, but I'll be back tonight" you answer.

"Alright, have fun. Do you want to have a cup of coffee with us?" he offers.

"Yes, thank you" you smile and your dad immediately stands up.

Robert hasn't spoken a single word yet, he's just been looking at you having this conversation with your dad. You purposely take a seat very close to him, knowing that he's most likely not going to enjoy it. And you're correct judging by the look on his face.

"Now, what's that face about?" you tease him.

"My apologies" he says and fake smiles.

"That's my-" you stretch your arm to teasingly touch his knee but he grabs it abruptly before you manage to do so.

"Don't" he says coldly.

"He's in the kitchen, relax" you smirk.

"I'm serious, Tori, don't" he lets go of your hand and you pull it back.

"You're so uptight" you say.

"Better safe than sorry" he shrugs.

"Alright... just because I'm in a good mood" you get back into your seat comfortably.

Very soon your dad is back with a fresh cup of coffee for yourself. You thank him warmly and start taking slow sips out of it. When your phone suddenly buzzes and you see that it's a notification from your boyfriend, you almost jump from your seat.

It's a message from him that he's close and also a picture attached. He's smiling through his motorcycle helmet, the white beard is slightly showing from the helmet. Oh, how much you've missed the way it feels against your lips and of course between your legs.

"I gotta go" you say quickly.

"Are you sure that's what you want to wear outside, baby?" your dad asks with a bit scared tone.

"Yes, I am" you say proudly, knowing that your outfit is revealing enough but for a good reason.

"You know I don't want to upset you, I'm just...I guess you'd call it old fashioned" he's trying to be as careful as possible.

"I know, but really, don't worry about it. I'll be with J" you show him a smile.

"Right" your dad clears his throat, not knowing what else to say, "Robert, what do you think? Maybe I'm overreacting" he then continues and catches him by surprise.

"I-I...I um...I think it's a... nice... outfit. Victoria looks very good in it, no need to worry" he visually struggles to not say his true feelings about your revealing clothes.