Part 12 - Burnin' Up

After a very nice breakfast with your friends and a very interesting and fun lunch with Jeffrey, you return home with a smile from ear to ear. Nothing could possibly ruin your good mood, but something could definitely make it better. And that something is you unexpectedly running into Robert and another hot man having a chill time at the pool.

You make sure to stay still and wait until Robert notices your presence. His lips instantly part when his eyes meet yours and devious smirks appear on both your faces. You motion him with your eyes and head that he should meet you inside, and indeed, a few minutes later you're in his balcony upstairs and he joins you.

"Do you ever work?" you ask him.

"What kind of question is that? Of course I do" he chuckles.

"That's weird. You always seem to be home or out at some party or with friends" you say.

"Well, if you actually did your research like you said before, you'd know that my job is going out to parties and events" he tilts his head on the side.

"Right, because your job is criticising art" you grin.

"That's so inaccurate but I'll allow it because I know you have no interest in talking about my job" he smiles and walks insanely close to you.

"That's correct, but maybe I want to talk about your friend down there" you smirk and turn to face the yard downstairs, where his friend is all by himself.

"What about him?" he asks slowly.

"Can I meet him? He seems... interesting" you know your tone is teasing him.

"The only thing that's interesting is how greedy a little girl like you can be" he grabs the rail to trap you between it and his body.

"I can't help myself when men like that keep showing up in my eyesight" you push your body backwards on purpose, knowing that it's going to pressure him right against his crotch.

"Under other circumstances I would pull that skirt up, bend your little body over that rail and f*ck you so hard that you wouldn't be able to walk for the rest of the week" he whispers seductively in your ear.

"What other circumstances? Your friend down there seeing us?" you rub your body against his slightly.

"Seeing us, no. Hearing us, yes" he exhales deeply.

"If that's what you're worried about, I promise I will be quiet" you tilt your head back, resting it on his bare shoulder.

After all, he came up here straight from the pool, meaning he's only wearing his swimsuit.

"Honey, we both know you couldn't be quiet even if you tried" his lips brush against your ear.

"You're starting to know me so well" you bite your lip.

"That makes you a lucky woman" he takes one of his hands away from the rail and uses it to move your hair out of your neck, giving himself space to start kissing it slowly.

Oh, how beautifully his lips and tongue move on your skin. He slightly sucks the spots he kisses, subtly enough to not leave any marks behind. Your breathing gets heavier, your eyes fight to stay open and your heart beats like crazy.

"Aren't you too public all of a sudden?" you ask, very confused on how he's suddenly not scared of being caught.

"I know for a fact that your father is far away, it's not a risk" he explains.

"Does that mean we can take this to the bedroom?" you spin your body over, facing him.

"Are you forgetting that I have someone waiting for me outside?" his face seems serious.