Part 13 - A Night To Remember

A/N

Drop your socks and grab your crocs, we're about to get wet on this ride.
————————————————————-

"Hey, daddy" you smile as you appear in front of your dad.

"Hey, sweetheart. I'm sorry, I don't have much time. I have to leave for work" he quickly apologises.

"That's why I'm here. I was just making sure you're working tonight" you say.

"Yes, I am. Why?" he looks at you.

"No reason" you shrug innocently.

"If you need me for something I can delay work for a little bit" he approaches you.

"No, no, no, no, you can't miss any work because of me. I really only wanted to check up on you, nothing else" you brush his arm nicely.

"Okay, I love you" he says sweetly and kisses your forehead.

"I love you, too. Just for the record, you'll be back tomorrow morning, right?" you ask.

"Yes, I have the full shift" he nods.

"Great. I don't mean to make you late" you step aside.

"I'll see you tomorrow" he smiles kindly.

You follow him outside until he's inside his car and wave him goodbye. The smile on your face is incredibly wide, showing off your excitement. Immediately after your dad's car is out of sight, you run all the way upstairs and stop once you face the balcony of Robert's bedroom. You have to stop and stare because on that balcony there is both Robert and Jeffrey, completely aware of the fact that tonight your dad is going to work.

They look so happy side by side, having laughs and chill conversations. Robert is holding a short glass full of whiskey with just his fingertips and Jeffrey is holding a glass bottle of beer between his fingers, lifting it all the way up to his lips to take sips from it. They both look at you with all their focus once they realise you're standing there. Without wasting more time, you walk quickly outside with them.

"Is he gone?" Jeffrey asks first.

"Completely" you smirk and tip toe to kiss his lips passionately.

He has to leave his beer aside to use his hands to pull you tightly into his body. Both his palms are flat on your a*s, not shy at all with their grip. You're right against Jeffrey's body but right behind you there's Robert's.

This is your first experience with being between their bodies. They might be very different but it's not bothering you, you love what makes each of them distinct.

Jeffrey is tall and thin. You love his half-white full beard and his extra long fingers. His tattoos add an extreme amount of appeal to his sexy personality, along with his very deep voice and cocky smirk. Even his perfume is implying how inappropriate and seductive he is, even though you know he's very sweet and caring.

Robert, in contrast, is shorter and much more toned. Very different body types, but equally hot. His a*s is definitely what's sticking out, causing you to inappropriately look at it every time he has his back turned on you. His face is always clean shaven but you're sure he'd look good with a beard.

"You should grow a beard" you comment against Jeffrey's lips but your hands are indicating who you're referring to.

They're both behind your back, slightly touching Robert's lower body. Jeffrey smirks against your lips, showing that he likes you involving Robert into this. You take a deep breath and bring your hands back in front of you, touching Jeffrey very inappropriately on his crotch.