Part 19 - Naughty Girl

Today is the day you decided to show Robert the things you bought the other day and didn't manage to show them to him just yet. Waking up with a certain amount of urges definitely had something to do with that. So, after you got out of bed, you did your morning routine, wore the new lingerie that you bought, and then took Robert's gift with you. You were hoping that he would be alone upstairs, but to your surprise, you heard your dad's voice when you went close enough.

You had to sigh because your plans got ruined but you thought of something else. Maybe if you waited some time your dad would leave, unless of course it's his day off which would mean that he'll stay longer. Thankfully, after a few minutes you got your chance. Your dad didn't leave permanently, but he mentioned he's going to the bathroom, so you immediately smirked.

As soon as he was out of sight, you took careful, quiet steps towards Robert, who was completely unaware because he wasn't facing you. When you reached him, without saying a word, you used the tie you bought for him and wrapped it around his head, covering his eyes. This, obviously, caught him by surprise and scared him.

"What the f*ck?" he complains loudly and jumps on his seat.

"Shhh, it's me" you whisper in his ear as he fights the tie off his face.

With heavy breathing, he turns to look at you and the terrified look in his eyes makes you giggle. He, on the other hand, just looks around for any signs of your dad.

"Your father will be back any second now, get out of here" he whisper shouts at you.

"Don't worry, I know" you reassure him.

"Then take this and go to your room" he says, handing you the tie.

"No" you answer, "You keep this. Come find me in my room when we're alone" you finish your words by sliding the tie down his body, from his chest to his crotch.

You can't help but squeeze him as you leave the tie on his lap. His whole body tenses to that feeling, and it gets even worse when you place a quick kiss on his neck before you walk away from him. Your dad didn't come back until you were already out of the floor, which unfortunately means that you lost the opportunity to see with your own eyes how uncomfortable and impatient Robert was around him.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Please, come in" you say, a grin already written on your face.

The door slowly opens and Robert's figure starts appearing bit by bit. The sight is like a blessing. He's standing still against the door frame, radiating angry and turned on energy. The tie that you had previously given him is now in his hands. More specifically, he's using his one hand to seductively spin the tie around his other hand's knuckles.

"I take it my dad left" you say, unable to take your eyes off of his hands.

"You'll take it...you'll take it right" his dark eyes scan you as he takes the first few steps towards you slowly.

"Anything specific that you have in mind?" you ask innocently.

"Many things, so many things" his voice is deep.

The bed feels heavier once he also climbs on top of it with you. You can already feel the tingling in your ovaries as he approaches you, that's how strong his effect is on you. When he lies on top of your body, pushing your legs wide open to be in between them, and curves his back to lean completely into you, you feel ready to burst. Those passionate kisses and the way he keeps on moving his curves back and forth are driving you insane.

"Oh, Lord" you groan.

Both of your hands land on his back and eventually go all the way down to reach and grab his rich a*s. What a perfect feeling that is, completely filling your hands. At the same time, he's the one pushing you hard against the pillow by wrapping his free hand around your neck.