Part 34 - One Night Only

Last night at Robert's house. All you can think of is how much you're going to miss everything. And of course, the little talk you had yesterday about still having tonight for yourselves to be spontaneous. You really hoped he would sneak into your room at some point, ready to live a very adventurous night but it didn't happen.

You know who to blame, though. You heard some voices and saw some cars around the house. Robert's friends decided to show up tonight of all nights and ruin your plans. Yes, Robert could have been the one inviting them but you prefer to live in your little bubble where he would rather be between the bed sheets with you.

It even lasted until late. You just kept waiting for them to go away but they kept staying. The amount of sighs you let out has never been higher. You thought about getting dressed and joining them upstairs but you didn't see how you could seduce him out of there for your own pleasure without being suspicious.

"Finally!" you whisper to yourself when you hear them going away.

You left some time pass by before actually showing up upstairs. Robert probably needs his time to tidy up and get dressed so you're giving it to him. Wearing your pyjamas, you sneak out of your room, close the door behind you and silently tiptoe your way upstairs.

The living room looks very messy, he definitely didn't bother cleaning up. The kitchen is kind of better but still could use a lot of work. Your curiosity peaks the longer you can't seem to find him around but eventually you notice him in his bed. His eyes are shut and he's breathing steadily.

Could he be fully asleep already? You'll find out.

You step into the bedroom just as quietly as you've been all this time and take a look at the door behind you. You have to hide your giggle as you decide to leave it wide open. Robert still seems like he's peacefully lying down, unaware of what's happening around him.

The bed makes a noise when you put your body weight on it, and the combination of you also touching his chest makes him gasp loudly and shoot his eyes wide open. His heart is beating fast and he looks like he just saw a ghost. The moment he kind of relaxes is when he notices it's you and not someone random ambushing him in the dark.

"What the f*ck, Tori?" he looks frightened.

"Shhh, you don't want to wake up my dad, do you?" you smirk and place your finger over his lips.

"What are you doing here?" he whisper shouts at you.

"It's my last night here and I thought we agreed to make it memorable" you use your sweet voice as you place your knees next to each side of his body, straddling his lap over the sheet.

"That was just teasing, you knew I wouldn't sneak into your room" he doesn't seem amused.

"Well, I took it more seriously and here I am" you smirk.

You bring your palm on his face and slowly lean downward until your lips are pressed against his. You can feel him exhaling deeply before slowly giving into it, moving his lips along with yours and trying to assert his own rhythm. His hands slide down your back and end up on your hips, grabbing you as tightly as he can.

"You should get out of here before we get caught" he groans.

"Get out? I'm sure that's not what either of us wants" your devious smirk disappears from his eyesight when you kiss his neck repeatedly.

He presses his head against the pillow and his hands get naughtier, sneaking into your pyjama bottoms to feel your a*s better. You move your body with slow and steady movements until you end up lying on top of his body under the sheet. The making out immediately gets out of hand with passion and lust.