Part 11 - Cake By The Ocean

You're in your room getting ready when Jeffrey's voice tingles your ears. He's here as planned and he's outside in the hallway speaking with Robert. The weather is so nice that you decided to all go to the beach together, the three of you. Your dad wasn't able to join because he's at work but even if he could you're not sure that he'd be invited.

"You're here" you say with a smile when you exit your bedroom.

They both turn to look at you, their eyes wandering up and down your body almost in perfect sync, which definitely brings a smile on your lips. You're wearing your bikini with just a piece of clothing around your waist. Everything else is exposed for both of them to enjoy.

"Have I ever been late for something?" Jeffrey asks.

"No" you smile warmly and approach them, wrapping your arm around Jeffrey's waist.

He looks at you and you tilt your head back to look at him because of the height difference. It's a sweet moment and it ends even better when you lean into each other and kiss with love.

"You know, we're all here alone. The beach will still be there later" you look at both of them with obvious seductive shade in your eyes.

"No" Robert quickly shakes his head.

"Man, you're so uptight" Jeffrey laughs and hits his arm.

"I'm not risking getting caught after what happened last time" Robert justifies himself.

"Oh, you mean how John walked in on the two of you barebacking in the shower?" Jeffrey keeps on laughing.

"He didn't walk in on us, he was outside the bathroom" you correct him.

"And, yes, that's what I mean. What if he comes back home early?" Robert states his concerns.

"You're missing out because of your fears, I'm telling you" Jeffrey teases him.

"The only thing I'm missing out is having to talk to John about my sex life again without him knowing it's his daughter we're actually talking about" he shakes his head.

"That must've been the most awkward and funny conversation of all time" Jeffrey chuckles.

"I'm glad that my suffering is offering you some good laughter, Jeff, but maybe we should leave now that it's safe" Robert doesn't join the laughing atmosphere.

"Fine, but don't you want to change first?" Jeffrey asks him with a grin.

"Why would I change? I'm already wearing my swimsuit" Robert seems confused.

"I don't know, I thought you'd want to wear something less ridiculous since people are going to see you" Jeffrey continues teasing him.

"Motherf-"

"Alright, that's enough. Let's go" you stop their argument.

With Jeffrey's arm around you and yours around him, you walk outside the house. Robert makes sure to lock the door behind him and then walks in a slight difference behind you. After a few minutes he catches up and leads you to the right area. Sun beds are already there for you and an umbrella ready to make shadow for all of you whenever you want it.

"Gosh, that's amazing" Jeffrey groans, laying his body on one of the sun beds.

They indeed look very comfortable, you can't wait to test them yourself. The sea is very calm and the sun is burning, building up the anticipation for the swimming that's about to follow.

"You're welcome" Robert says sarcastically.

"Never said thank you" Jeffrey laughs.

"I know, maybe you should consider doing it" Robert rolls his eyes.