Part 25 - Attention

You were deep into your sleep when a gentle knock on your door made you wake up. It's Saturday morning, of course you're surprised about that knock. But since it's your dad's day off you guess that it's probably him so you invite him in without even opening your eyes.

You hear the door opening and can sense some slow footsteps approaching you. The silence that follows confuses you but you only turn around and open your eyes when you feel a presence right next to you on the bed.

"Oh my God!" you shoot your eyes wide open.

"Hey, baby" Jeffrey smiles at you.

"I thought you wouldn't be here until later" you're confused.

"Change of plans" he chuckles.

"That's so much better" you say with excitement and pull him in for a beautiful kiss.

It feels so good finally feeling his beard and lips against you after all this time. Being able to touch him, smell him, hug him.

"Take off your clothes" you say.

"Whoa, what happened to hello?" he teases you.

"That's not what I meant" you make a funny grimace, knowing he's playing you.

"Crap, and I loved the authority" he chuckles.

"Come on, join me" you welcome him under your bed sheet.

He places a soft kiss on your cheek and gets on his feet to take off his pants and T-shirt. You love the sight of him just in his boxers, and you especially love the way his body feels when it hugs yours under the sheet.

"I missed you, baby" he says quietly.

"I missed you, too" you tighten your hug around him and place your head against his chest.

He plays with your hair, kisses your forehead and gives you all the completeness and relaxation you need just with his breathing. You stay in bed like this until you're both very hungry and eventually need to get up and go to the kitchen. Jeffrey is back in his clothes and you are now wearing a casual outfit.

"Good morning, honey" you dad says with a big smile.

"Good morning, daddy" you smile at him.

"Jeffrey, nice to see you again" he then shakes his hand with Jeffrey's.

"Likewise, John" Jeffrey seems comfortable.

There's food on your kitchen, probably thanks to your dad. It's not something special, but it's always good to have food ready when you need it. You take a seat and Jeffrey starts with making you both two fresh cups of coffee before he joins you on the table.

"How long are you staying, Jeffrey?" your dad asks during your breakfast conversations.

"Until next Sunday" he answers.

"I'm so glad to hear that" your dad sounds genuinely happy.

When your dad leaves and it's just the two of you, you feel more comfortable with leaning towards one another, kissing, touching. Even your conversations now can be more free than before.

"Have you seen Robert?" you ask him.

"No, he's not here" he shakes his head.

"Is he on one of his morning runs?" you chuckle.

"I have no idea" Jeffrey also chuckles.

"I guess we'll see him later" you say, looking into his eyes.

"Don't worry, baby, we'll have plenty of time with him" Jeffrey smirks, making you think that he knows something that you don't.

"You know... he missed you, too" you bite your lower lip.