Chapter 12

Athalia's POV

Pagpasok ko ng mansion naabutan ko ang aking ina na nakaupo sa mahabang couch.

She was sipping on her red wine, wearing a black fitted silk dress with a slit on its side.

Her gaze went up to me and plastered a mischievous smirk on her full red lips.

Hindi ko mapigilang mag taas ng kilay. The way she looks at me is something different.

Lalagpasan ko sana ito ngunit may sinabi ito na nagpatigil sa'kin.

"I saw you. With a guy." aniya na ikinatigil ko sa paghakbang.

"Sino?" I looked at her in my peripheral vision.

"What's his name again....hmmmm..." she held her chin while smirking at me.

"Caleb! That's right. Caleb Dawson Salvarino." she said in a mockingly tone.

Hinarap ko siya bago walang emosyon na tinignan.

She rose from her seat and walked up to me. Wearing her stilettos she towered my body. A smile curved her lips while looking down at me then she bent a little just to lean her face closer to me.

I arched a brow. "Anong sadya mo, ina?"

"That Caleb has something that affects you. Am I right?"

"No."

"Playing in denial, Athalia? You can fool anyone but not your mother." she turned her back at me before walking a few inches then faced me again with her hands crossed on her chest.

"You can't fall inlove with him, Athalia." she said in a dark and demanding tone.

"And since when did you decide for me?"

"Just today." sarkastikong sagot niya.

"I have no interest in him, mother."

"Marry a rich man, Athalia." she smiled with a hint of demand.

"I have millions and billions dollars inherited from my ancestors. Kaya kong bilhin ang sariling companya ni dad if I want to." I said in a matter of fact tone.

"Money was never a problem with me." I shrugged while smirking with an arched brow.

"You can build your own connection-"

"I have my own organization. I have connections all over the world. The Javez, Reyes, Allejo, Del Fuego and even the Damascus are wrapped around my finger. I can build my own empire if I want to." panghahamon ko na saad habang nakatingin sa kanya.

"I don't need a man just to satisfy my needs." mariing saad ko bago tuluyan siyang tinalikuran.

I plopped myself onto my soft bed as I took a quick shower.

Pagbalik ko galing sa CR, napakunot ang noo ko nang may biglang nag notification sa cellphone ko.

I looked at it and couldn't help but smirk.

Caleb Salvarino sent you a friend request.

Agad ko ito inaccept at may sumunod na notif.

It was from a page that posts stolen shots of students inside the campus.

And surprisingly I was one of those girls who got a stolen shot and was posted on the page itself. It has almost 10k reactions but one comments.

Caleb commented a photo.

When I clicked it halos maitapon ko na ito sa kahihiyan.

Caleb Salvarino: jojowain, mamahalin, aalagaan, papakasalan, lalambingin, aasawahin, luluhuran, pagsisilbihan, iingatan, ipagmamalaki, magpapaalipin, hindi iiwan, seseryosohin, papatawanin, papakainin, pasasayahin, ipaghuhugas ng pinggan, ipaglalaba, the one i will cherish, the one that makes me crazy, my prize, my possession, the one that i adore, the one that i can't live without, my one & only mamahalin habang buhay, to have and to hold in sickness and in health for richer or poorer to love and cherish from this day forward until death do us part. YES FATHER, I DO.