First day - part 2

Moons pov
As I fly to my room on the wire I curse myself for just leaving Sun there alone. 'Why did I do that I should have stayed there not ran away because I was scared! But it didn't feel like fear it felt... warm? What am I  saying?' I can barely finish my sentence when Sun lands on the balcony to our room. The warm feeling comes back and he looks at me with a questioning look but then gives a soft smile. He walks into our room then goes to his half to look at it and sits on the couch. I relise I've been staring at him and watching his every move so I quickly turn away.

Suns POV
Moons been staring at me for a while but he turned away seemingly embarrassed, his face was bright red as if it was literally melting. I might go out and exolore the pizzaplex soon as I havent been out of here during this entire day we've been here. 'Hey Moon?' Moon turns too look at me still quite red but responds woth a nod 'Wanna go explore the pizzaplex with me?' He replies in a voice that I can't quite make out the emotion of and says yes so we jump into the ballpit and climb up the slide together to find the way out of the daycare.

We walk for about 20 minutes and still can't find the way out so we decide to press the button we were given, it is meant for emergencies but this is kind of an emergency and when we get replied to with static we just sit there not knowing what to do till moon announces 'HOLY SHIT I CAN SEE THE OTHERS'

Moons POV
'HOLY SHIT I CAN SEE THE OTHERS' I shout in excitement finding out my new ability. Sun stares at me not knowing what I mean by others so still raising my voice in excitement I say 'I CAN SEE FREDDY AND CHICA AND ROXY AND MONTY AND DJ!' I lower my voice and speak slower 'I can also see.. a kid? Arn't we closed for the night?' Sun replies to me 'Maybe your eyes are  broke you should see  parts and service tomorrow. Can you see a way out of here though?' I look around and then see what I think is a way out 'I think thats one by the wooden gates' so we set off to leave the daycare and explore our new home.

——————————————————
I would have put this in the last chapter but had no idea what to write next so they're separate.